Boris Johnson says no to lifting of Arms Embargo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
This is good news!

These zoo animals cannot be trusted with helicopters,fighter jets and tanks.They would rather use them against other clans in places like gaalkacayo then fight al Shabab

Heck I think if this failed state had their sanctions lifted AlShabab would have a couple planes and tanks :chrisfreshhah:

Iraqis get all the latest heavy weaponry and a multi billion dollar defence budget paid for by the USA:what1:
While Somalis simply ask for the capability to buy arms. We cant even buy armored vehicles or transport helicopters.
Sinces when Should the Britsish dictate about the internal affaires of a foreign country.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Iraqis get all the latest heavy weaponry and a multi billion dollar defence budget paid for by the USA:what1:
While Somalis simply ask for the capability to buy arms. We cant even buy armored vehicles or transport helicopters.
Sinces when Should the Britsish dictate about the internal affaires of a foreign country.
They were even considering lifting the arms embargo in Libya.

It's all about interests, nothing more nothing less.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He also said yes to the reconciliation and unity of all Somali's states including SL, but lets just leave that out because its not convenient to your narrative of the london conference

The arm that government wants is planes, tanks which are for special forces. Second what happened in villa Somalia that day was between private security of ministers

We don't need tanks ,let the backward xaarbesha and the kenyan bantus have them. Just give me artillery/IFV/attack helicopters.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You guys think unity can be forced upon Somaliland?

Xamar can't even control their areas, they only control the capital. I have more respect for Puntland government in that regard....:chrisfreshhah:

Xamar can't even control their areas, they only control the capital. I have more respect for Puntland government in that regard....:chrisfreshhah:

Your profile picture is the most punchable face I've ever seen. That, combined with you being a hardcore lander. You're stressing me out sxb.:tocry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

tumblr_inline_o19zgreTTx1qhy6fn_500.gif

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I back boris on this one.
Somalis are still killing each other, we are not civilised yet to handle important weapons. Because they would end up in the wrong hands and it would be 1991 all over again.

Somalia will be the next congo. Britain is funding a weak insignificant government. Britain wants to keep it weak and not allow them weapons instead fly in thousands of AU troops who do nothing but stay in their camps and snatch girls off the streets to rape. They then out the blue have taken 100% rights to our oil and gas. Basically they running somali on the cheap. they have robbed us blind and they need us in such a weak and unstable positions in order to enforce their will on us.

Our leaders once every four years after an election in an airport hanger are paraded like zoo animals in London and given an audience with the prime minister of the day who pledges the world to them whilst simple minded somali audience clap and cheer. But in reality they so the opposite.

But thats happens when you care more about what your moron of a tribal elder who never left his tribal heartlands think should happen. The leaders are a correct representation of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts