Boris Johnson hospitalised for corona virus

@Jaydaan you were right. That man is doomed he has been shaking hands with hospitalised corona virus patients. Looks like he has the nasty strain.

He is a turk in a white mans clothes. I can smell a jew from a mile away. His family is the reason Turkey is a Secular country. He is related to Ataturk.

hate to tell you but there is nothing wrong with being a jew
I know, I have just gotten a few qashin ratings. I care about my image, so I am pampering to masses by looking down at the Jews. This is how you get Better ratings. :mjlaugh:

iu

He is a turk in a white mans clothes. I can smell a jew from a mile away. His family is the reason Turkey is a Secular country. He is related to Ataturk.

lol nope. Ataturk and Boris’ Turkish great grandfather: Ali Kemel, were not relatives but foes. Ataturk had Ali killed killed by a mob because he sided with the English colonialists over the nationalists. But I like that you said that with confidence lol.

lol nope. Ataturk and Boris’ Turkish great grandfather: Ali Kemel, were not relatives but foes. Ataturk had Ali killed killed by a mob because he sided with the English colonialists over the nationalists. But I like that you said that with confidence lol.
I didnt know that, I could have googled it. But I knew someone as honest as you would have corrected me. Thank you for your information. Its really good to have people who fight for the truth.

Now I know the truth because of you. Is he a Jew tho? Or did I make a mistake here.

He sounds jewish, looks jewish and most likely smells jewish.

Trending

Latest posts