Boris Johnson has reached a deal with the EU regarding Brexit

Macalin M

Out here

It still needs to go through Parliament however it is unlikely that we will get an extension so it is most likely this deal or no deal!

Apollo

VIP
Trust me, this Brexit crap will take years upon years. It is a strategy of the EU to wear people down.

YMpSQSf.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
As expected. The tories will end up having the majority
Maybe, But I believe Labour can pull something out of the bag!
Tories has just downgraded this country with their consent bickering and fights!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Labour isn’t even united. I would love for them to win but it’s not gonna happen.
The Tories lost their own majority, without labours interference.
They cannot even keep their promises to the DUP
Its going to be a battle of who is more united

Labour isn’t even united. I would love for them to win but it’s not gonna happen.

Lol. Imagine looking at the UK Labour Party and then looking at the Tories and thinking its the Labour Party that is disunited. Walahi. Uk media has brainwashed a lot of people.:noneck:

Macalin M

Out here
This is probably their best chance to win (given an election happens) but I guarantee they won’t. I’m not gonna be disappointed again. I already know it’s a Tory leadership again.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is probably their best chance to win (given an election happens) but I guarantee they won’t. I’m not gonna be disappointed again. I already know it’s a Tory leadership again.
The Tories are having a civil war
Labour cannot function well
This election,( If it happens), vote for UKIP!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Vote for whoever gives us young ppl something to look forward too. f*ck the politics, help the students and you have my vote.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Labour is obviously gonna win. Look how long Brexit took for the Tories sxb.

Trending

Latest posts