Borderless Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should create a super secret utopian enclave (like something out of Wakanda) and keep our reputation of a war zone to the rest of world and then BAM reveal our true colours out of nowhere :siilaanyosmile:[/QUOTE
We should create a super secret utopian enclave (like something out of Wakanda) and keep our reputation of a war zone to the rest of world and then BAM reveal our true colours out of nowhere :siilaanyosmile:
:westbrookswag:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A borderless Africa, would be game over for Somalis. We are an ethnic group of at least 30 million, at most. If we open our doors to Bantus, Nilos, Oromos, and Amxaaro, we'll be swamped and our people destined for the history books.

There’s nothing wrong with borders, but we should get rid of Colonial borders & make borders that actually represent countries & ethnic groups.

There’s nothing wrong with borders, but we should get rid of Colonial borders & make borders that actually represent countries & ethnic groups.
That’s what will be ideal, but is it going to happen? Some of these African countries government officials are too satisfied with the way things are right now. Imagine what would happen if we say this to the AU. To be honest, I rather have Somalis unite then open our borders, but with the way our government is and the way Ethiopia and Kenya are. Plus, imagine how many foreign nations would back these two countries. I wonder how many yrs it would take for the rest of the Somali regions to unite with us. It’s actually a sad reality :mjcry:
To make this actually happen Somalia itself has to be powerful. It has to be as powerful as China, Russia, or the U.S.. And it has to carry a lot of influence in the world.

Otherwise, we gotta do it in a sneaky way and start making military weapons and support any rebels in the Somali region of Ethiopia and Kenya. And Start creating a civil war in those two countries. :manny:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Borders are necessary for Somalis, open borders=Hotel rawanda 063D6BC0-A267-48E3-9726-A3594DEE810E.png

R.I.P my fallen Brethren555E10D5-3BC6-4771-91B6-240BB6F2924B.pngF672DD2C-3DCC-4C47-94EC-01CC64706499.png

you people act like the other african peoples are beating your doors down to get into your country when in fact its the other way around with somalis invading other countries. How are you phuckers able to create narratives that have no basis in reality. It must be a somali trait. Rahtid!

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
With the recent conflict of Kenya and Somalia. I have come to realize that a big part of this is created by the colonial borders that were designed to create conflict among people. So, it’s not a surprise to me that Kenya and Somalia are having a border conflict. However, before colonialism Africa had a more permeable border and one that people consider to be borderless. People had the freedom to move about and groups of people of the same ethnicity weren’t separated is my understanding of it. So, how about the African continent go back to a borderless continent. Will it be better than what we have now? And wouldn’t a borderless continent unite Somali people together? Also, I don’t know how a borderless continent would look like. It’s just something I heard people talk about before and something that I would think would look interesting.

"without broads you don't have a country" -DJT:gaasdrink:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
you people act like the other african peoples are beating your doors down to get into your country when in fact its the other way around with somalis invading other countries. How are you phuckers able to create narratives that have no basis in reality. It must be a somali trait. Rahtid!
The amount of Oromos that are coming into Somali regions/counties like Djibouti, Somaliland, and Puntland is astounding. Imagine how much it would increase by if we had open boarders? It would be game over for us.

It's not like all Somali areas are shitholes like Mogadishu kk.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
HAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHA
You made laugh sxb it’s been a while since I’ve seen anything this funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts