Borderless Africa on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they realized the disputed waters was a loss cause, because of borders.. so what do they do?, Open there borders.

TooMacaan

VIP
I gave you a chance to join landheer you chose to spit on my face:mahubowtf:
I chose to spit in your face??? and landheer??:childplease: :camby:Let's not twist the truth waryaa.
Iirc (& I do), you took advantage of my vulnerable state & offered me to join/expand beesha Oxtail, in return for defending me...only to flake on your half of the deal, and abandon me in my worst moments. I was then forced to pick up what was left of my dignity, and leave yo fickle a$$:stopit:.

I went from being a miskeen, rejected, stray kitten-- to being a broken divorcee one, with trust issues to boot :kendrickcry:
giphy.gif

I chose to spit in your face??? and landheer??:childplease: :camby:Let's not twist the truth waryaa.
Iirc (& I do), you took advantage of my vulnerable state & offered me to join/expand beesha Oxtail, in return for defending me...only to flake on your half of the deal, and abandon me in my worst moments. I was then forced to pick up what was left of my dignity, and leave yo fickle a$$:stopit:.

I went from being a miskeen, rejected, stray kitten-- to being a broken divorcee one, with trust issues to boot :kendrickcry:
giphy.gif
Cause your ass wasn’t fully accepting your new family instead of joining you continued to claim your old one while that family continued to reject you:stopit:
You put me in a spot where I was gonna look like a clown:stopit:
I think you been in the cold out too long I’ll take you in your last sentence broke my heart:tocry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is wonderful news, I welcome this noble idea and I hope Somalia has open borders too in the near future. Imagine people from all walks of life socializing, sharing fascinating cultural stuff like food, poetry, art and so on :)

Apollo

VIP
This is wonderful news, I welcome this noble idea and I hope Somalia has open borders too in the near future. Imagine people from all walks of life socializing, sharing fascinating cultural stuff like food, poetry, art and so on :)

Sub-Saharan Africa has no diversity.

There's only Bantus and Cushites.

Somalia will only become more Bantu and less unique.

LESS DIVERSE, MORE HOMOGENEOUS LIKE THE REST OF AFRICA.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey @Amun

There's so many groups and sub sub groups that inhabit Africa. The Bantu (central, eastern and southern), Afro/Asian (eastern, northern), Berber/Arab(northern). San people of south africa, pygmies of central Africa and so manny others in Western Africa.

It will be headache to write down every branch, but it would be super cool to get to know someone from each of those cultures. I'd love to have diverse neighbors in Somalia :)

Hey @Amun

There's so many groups and sub sub groups that inhabit Africa. The Bantu (central, eastern and southern), Afro/Asian (eastern, northern), Berber/Arab(northern). San people of south africa, pygmies of central Africa and so manny others in Western Africa.

It will be headache to write down every branch, but it would be super cool to get to know someone from each of those cultures. I'd love to have diverse neighbors in Somalia :)
And we would no longer exist after a hundred years sxb. You would silently be participating in our own genocide sxb. Fucking liberals, multiculturalism doesn't work. If you want to experience that diversity go to their countries

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
And we would no longer exist after a hundred years sxb. You would silently be participating in our own genocide sxb. Fucking liberals, multiculturalism doesn't work. If you want to experience that diversity go to their countries

Hey Madman,

At one point in history, we did not exist. The group that we split from split from another group and so on. There's no such thing as pure race sxb. So it makes perfect sense that we will continue to mix and mingle for the foreseeable future. Put away your pride and accept the inevitable,. :)

Hey Madman,

At one point in history, we did not exist. The group that we split from split from another group and so on. There's no such thing as pure race sxb. So it makes perfect sense that we will continue to mix and mingle for the foreseeable future. Put away your pride and accept the inevitable,. :)
It has nothing to do with pride. We can avoid that situation, if we make sure, we have a homogeneous nation. They're are no benefits of inviting hordes of bantus in our country, which will only change the genetic look of the people.

Somalia is for the somalis sxb. Also those changing of racial groups occurred in a time where races were constantly migrating around, however they were never peaceful and it wasn't mingling. The bantu expansion result in forcefully taking of cushtics or khosian lands. They took it by murder and rape. I can assure you those groups didn't voluntary breed with them. Humans are very xenophobic people and thus naturally only a conflict would result at the end of this bullshit 'diversity'. Somalis need a domestic homogeneous society for a peaceful and capable country. We are struggling to live with each other when we are the same, how will we live with a bunch of other ethnicities. It will not turn out as dandy as you think my little happy friend. Look at japan as an example, rather then being deluded by your europhile thinking.

TooMacaan

VIP
Cause your ass wasn’t fully accepting your new family instead of joining you continued to claim your old one while that family continued to reject you:stopit:
You put me in a spot where I was gonna look like a clown:stopit:
I think you been in the cold out too long I’ll take you in your last sentence broke my heart:tocry:
Did you miss the part where I said I've trust issues?? Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me...

I can't afford to take an L sxb,:noneck::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.