#Borama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I bet after the rainy season is finished it'll return to just another dry ass desert town like the rest

Not really.

It is on the foothills of the Ahmar mountain range. Higher elevation in the Horn leads to more rainfall year round.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
if that was the case ppl wouldn't die of thirst and starvation
Put a sock on it you bloody qumayo. No one died in Borama or its surrounding country side. Whats your point anyway:gnzbryw:, droughts effected pretty much all of Somalia. I think it was in the coastal plains where unfortunately some people died.

We are discussing Borama so if you dont have anything good to say about it, take a hike oo ilaahaaga u calaf doono.

Beautiful but heard cost of living there is high like the rent.
What you heard is true now diaspora families prefere to settle in borama. Its quiter with a good educational instituation and the crime rate is lower then other big cities but they'll double charge you if you're not samaron :francis:

ReeBorama

Damn, people back home could really do with cheap electricity.
942263_1183810198297716_7569642894238843099_n.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Rent is cheap in Borama, very cheap actually, you could rent a villa with 6 rooms, garage, and everything for about $150 -$250 max. Average price last year

The trick Is to act local or ask a local friend to rent it for you. They'll always know you have the extra cash.
Nigga is even broke for Africa :yloezpe:

ReeBorama

In ~20 years there will be highly efficient and cheap solar energy. Just wait it out.
Waa runtaa, technology will fill the void for a lot of poor African folks, but 20 years is kinda a life time. I like what ree Jigjiga and the K5 people have done, they have got abundance of it. The main road in Jig jiga is lit:banderas:

Rent is cheap in Borama, very cheap actually, you could rent a villa with 6 rooms, garage, and everything for about $150 -$250 max. Average price last year

Lol seems like you had a whale of a time there sxb, damn that should be me walaahi. I am home sock af:mjsuitcry:. I heard that you sometimes get houses on a day to day bases with out even renting shit. Just give the watchman some of his qaylaad and pocket money and he gives you the key to a mansion anywhere in Hargeisa, Borama any xafad!

ReeBorama

The trick Is to act local or ask a local friend to rent it for you. They'll always know you have the extra cash.
Nigga is even broke for Africa :yloezpe:

Thats whats instore for any "Soo galayti" looool... You need to act all xayraan and broke af as you said, otherwise walahi they will take you to the cleaners:lol:. Getting that newbie treatment, I like how they think anyone from abroad is a dumb spoiled little foker loool anakuna iyakan la yabanahay, thinking savages dont jump the queue for Jaadka:ulachen001:

Thats whats instore for any "Soo galayti" looool... You need to act all xayraan and broke af as you said, otherwise walahi they will take you to the cleaners:lol:. Getting that newbie treatment, I like how they think anyone from abroad is a dumb spoiled little foker loool anakuna iyakan la yabanahay, thinking savages dont jump the queue for Jaadka:ulachen001:
Somtimes I feel ashamed I don't spend much back home. I hassle all the time even for food:ftw9nwa: not really . I try to save the little i have for the family and qarabo treats

Put a sock on it you bloody qumayo. No one died in Borama or its surrounding country side. Whats your point anyway:gnzbryw:, droughts effected pretty much all of Somalia. I think it was in the coastal plains where unfortunately some people died.

We are discussing Borama so if you dont have anything good to say about it, take a hike oo ilaahaaga u calaf doono.

Adeer water security should be a priority and it's a damn shame in this age and time. this nit unique to reer boroma its not attack I'm talking about the whole horn of Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending