#Borama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
13061919_1183219545023448_7237278642100816246_n.jpg
13076948_1183219861690083_8529690898196990734_n.jpg

:banderas::ahh::rejoice:

Masha allah, what say you guys, magaladii barwaaqo or what?
@Duke of Harshaw, @Rooble, @Duchess @Xayd @Night @RedStar @Adam

Last edited:

ReeBorama

very beautiful, im proud my kin have build such an amazing city, :deargod:

The Colorado of the horn bro you know it:yousmart:

Ever been to the blessed city for xagaa bax? And I saw your thread making a case for Awdal to join Djb, you guys want this ordained climate and greenery huh :russsmug:

ReeBorama

Mashallah, Borama looks beautiful as ever, mother wasn't lying:rejoice:

Do you know if other clans live there other than Samaroon?
There are plenty of other clans that made Borama their home, specially well off families from the south who moved back from abroad and the student population from all over the horn. Qabyalad is also low key and is seen as a taboo, badawnimo yacni.

Hoyo knows what she is talking about, bless her:cool::nvjpqts:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Maasha Allah bruh!
Borama is the pearl of Somaliland, I miss that place walaahi! Sxb I stayed at the Guest house near Rays hotel one night and had one of the best mirqaan last year.
:ahh:

It was Eid-al-fitr and everyone left Hargeisa, so me and my friends went to Borama and we couldn't even find an empty hotel! They have all been booked, so our only choice was to rent the guest house bit expensive but it was worth it!

What I also loved about Borama was unlike hargiesa there were no water shortages, I had a normal shower
:banderas:

Ilaahay nimcada iyo barwaaqada ha u siyaadiyo reer Borama, Marti soorka cid kaga wanaagsan oo dhul Somaliyed dagta ma jirto
:rejoice:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I bet after the rainy season is finished it'll return to just another dry ass desert town like the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending