Borama is in UAE 2005 while the rest of Somalia is still in Africa 1836.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Internal design of the residential houses in Borama . A huge step on urbanization but road infrastructure of the city is still poor

:banderas::wow1:

DEFB3uIXsAAPlAh
DEFB4ddXsAM1YvO
DEFB56rXYAEVoUd
DEFB5IjXcAAJv3s

Decent house by Somali standards, but Somali houses should just be plain white. The tacky colors and cheap decorations are completely unnecessary. Keep it minimalist.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Is nothing compared to this beautiful neo fallout city
016.jpg
look at the beauty:mjhaps:

Do you know what is interesting? That MJ, the poorest of all Somali clans in terms of natural resources, have more large towns than any other subclan in Somalia. The only Somali clan that lives in a true desert is the one that has the most large towns by far. Not a tree in sight, but Galkacyo's economy is larger than that of green Borama.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
It looks ugly and I doubt the shower works. There's very little water. There's no sewage system either, it's just a hole in the ground. Imagine if the toilet collapses, I wouldn't.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It looks ugly and I doubt the shower works. There's very little water. There's no sewage system either, it's just a hole in the ground. Imagine if the toilet collapses, I wouldn't.
:damedamn:

We're one of the only countries in the world without a sewege system, even the bantu countries have it:snoop:

Do you know what is interesting? That MJ, the poorest of all Somali clans in terms of natural resources, have more large towns than any other subclan in Somalia. The only Somali clan that lives in a true desert is the one that has the most large towns by far. Not a tree in sight, but Galkacyo's economy is larger than that of green Borama.

The outskirts of north galkayo, garowe, badhan and qardho are all green areas and you wanna tell me that's a desert, and in terms of recourses u wanna tell me were poor, dude what planet are you living in.

waraabe

Your superior

Thanks to hg businessmen and women maybe but can't compare galkacayo a shared city to borama, compare it to garowe which is fully inhabited by mj and as you can see borama is much better economically.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Thanks to hg businessmen and women maybe but can't compare galkacayo a shared city to borama, compare it to garowe which is fully inhabited by mj and as you can see borama is much better economically.
Garowe was basically the same as Bocame 20 years ago, it has not always been how developed, it was MJ who built it out of nothing from scratch, however Borama has always been a prominient gadabursi city, they didn't build it from scratch it was always there.

Regarding Galkacyo, since Puntland and MJ businessmen control more than 70% of the Galkacyo economy, it is way way more economically significant than Borama, Galkacyo is the center point of trade and commerce in Somalia, it links Waqooyi Galbeed and Koonfur and Bari together. Also HGs live in a little tuulo in baraxaly a small part of Galkacyo and they don't produce much economic output in comparison

Anyways theres no comparison, Galkacyo is way more economically valuable

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Garowe was basically the same as Bocame 20 years ago, it has not always been how developed, it was MJ who built it out of nothing from scratch, however Borama has always been a prominient gadabursi city, they didn't build it from scratch it was always there.

Regarding Galkacyo, since Puntland and MJ businessmen control more than 70% of the Galkacyo economy, it is way way more economically significant than Borama, Galkacyo is the center point of trade and commerce in Somalia, it links Waqooyi Galbeed and Koonfur and Bari together. Also HGs live in a little tuulo in baraxaly a small part of Galkacyo and they don't produce much economic output in comparison

Anyways theres no comparison, Galkacyo is way more economically valuable
:mjkkk:

Faan badanaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts