Borama citizens protest against injustice from renegade somalidiid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Muse biixi is siyaad-ismood. He thinks he is Siyaad Barre, but doesn’t he know Rer Borama were the ones who provided the venue and facilitated the reconciliation of the feuding Isaaq tribe in 90s and this is how you repay their goodwill gesture by kicking down doors and terrorizing civilians.

Maamulka Siiland wuu kibray laakin kibirka wa la iskaga daba imanayaa

Sxb, stay away from spirites. No more catching of unholy ghosts, it will result in a (stupor), plummeting your Iq to 68.:manny:
spirits>khat. Spirits kills the useless brain cells. Your brain becomes more efficient. Making you smarter. There are studies on this.:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
spirits>khat. Spirits kills the useless brain cells. Your brain becomes more efficient. Making you smarter. There are studies on this.:mjlol:

My post on this subject is coming soon. Stay tuned for a karbaash of your beloved ethanol. :ufdup:

You would think people who were oppressed once upon a time would know better, reminds me of Animal Farm by George Orwell, you get rid of the tyrant and become a tyrant yourself.

Gambar

VIP
Muse biixi is siyaad-ismood. He thinks he is Siyaad Barre, but doesn’t he know Rer Borama were the ones who provided the venue and facilitated the reconciliation of the feuding Isaaq tribe in 90s and this is how you repay their goodwill gesture by kicking down doors and terrorizing civilians.

Maamulka Siiland wuu kibray laakin kibirka wa la iskaga daba imanayaa
Have you ever heard him speak? Even Faysal the looney tune was having a go at him. Muuse Bixi is on the doqon spectrum. No offense!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Have you ever heard him speak? Even Faysal the looney tune was having a go at him. Muuse Bixi is on the doqon spectrum. No offense!
None taken. I take delight in the bashing of the Siyaad Ismood sambac Muuse Shaani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending