Ar Borama i geeya:lawd::banderas:
DKVA9v9WkAEBnzw.jpg

DJ2zVVPXcAEWpe3.jpg
DJs1yLvWsAEBpLc.jpg
DKVBKkiW0AAseSS.jpg
DEPR6c7W0AIi5He.jpg

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
:hillarybiz: I can make an exception for those that are Tribally Dir. Genetically Dir is cool, but you can't be serving two masters. i.e. claiming to be the fake begotten son of a sterile Arab man. That is where I draw the line. We had to do a lot of damage control when Somalis started claiming to be Banu Hashim. :pachah1:We are known for not being tribalistic but the revival of Dirnimo was in response to being embarrassed by fellow s.
Fine If that's how it is then I pledge allegiance to dirnimo
:fittytousand:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@sophisticate I was warmly received by your people in borama and wasn't harassed when filming stuff whereas in Hargeisa I'd be filming and people would be shouting at me even if the camera wasn't facing them
:mjlol::mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ufdup:I have dual citizenship, which means I have an anti-fob policy, they won't take advantage of me.

:pachah1:Plus, I have to play my cards right. I've formed a marriage pact with one brother. He has an ankle monitor on, which will ensure he does not stray from our agreement. It will be a couple more years until I'm ready to wed. He will be loyal.:4uzpnkt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending