Boqorka Irir Samaale shows his support for Somaliland by donating shoes

:pachah1:Dahir Calasow is a Legend, he's clothing the naked Isaaq Soldiers who Huwanti Hartis stripped them off from everything including their clothes on their back.

Somaliland waa qaran my ass.:ftw9nwa:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
He's a professional troll, he bought shoes for future trolling purposes, to make fun of that soldier running away with dacas on his hands. Also, so when he does FKD with Isaaq, he can say "I bought you shoes, when you were shoeless".

:mjlol:

They're really offended by his 'gift'.

He actually supports Somaliland so I was very surprised he did this because it’s a very shady move. It makes Sland look as if they can’t afford to provide shoes for their army, the bare minimum .

Somaliland has budget deficit of 49 million US dollars. The war has messed up their budget . Inflation is in an all time high , Darods have completely stopped going there . Now Dahir is ridiculing them on top of that

:pachah1:Dahir Calasow is a Legend, he's clothing the naked Isaaq Soldiers who Huwanti Hartis stripped them off from everything including their clothes on their back.

Somaliland waa qaran my ass.:ftw9nwa:

Harti ha ku qadhaaban. Are you beesha ay Bahararsame karbaashaan?

Because if you are then you have nothing to do with Axmed Garaad warlords overpowering Canbaashe and making Jaamac Siyaad turn on their general by making them refugees in a war Isaaq/Canbaashe and Axmed Garaad

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
The irony of Somaliland receiving boots from Somalia when they call Dhulbahante and HartiFaqash.

Trending

Latest posts