Boqoraka chess on my fyp

but this comment section is FKD
8560E628-9B2D-460E-AEF4-E61DC090AA41.jpeg

It turned into a marehan Ogaden competition like everything does.
FKD on TikTok now @BoqorkaChess

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Crazy, I’m repping dhulbahante on this forum.

Gotta pick up my image :patrice:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
470FC54C-1B08-4708-974C-C31D06A9C2F9.jpeg

6”5 dhulbahante queen :rejoice:

Insha’allah she’ll marry a dhulbahante and pass on the superior dhulbahante genes to her dhulbahante kids :silanyosmile:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Wtf this ciyaal, they go to their parents asks what qabiil im? Mom says isaaqs type in the comment isaaq gang free sland why do they know about qabiil nacalaa leave that shit in somalia

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wtf this ciyaal, they go to their parents asks what qabiil im? Mom says isaaqs type in the comment isaaq gang free sland why do they know about qabiil nacalaa leave that shit in somalia
Nah there’s nothing wrong with that. They’re just hyping up the qabiil they’re from.

As long as they don’t become ultra hardcore qabilists as soon as they find out about their qabiil.

Marshall D Abdi

Nah there’s nothing wrong with that. They’re just hyping up the qabiil they’re from.

As long as they don’t become ultra hardcore qabilists as soon as they find out about their qabiil.
Bro they will do wallahi many ppl start that way like isaaqs first they rep then they study about siad they gonna call u next morning nacalaa qabyaalad leave that shit to somalia

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bro they will do wallahi many ppl start that way like isaaqs first they rep then they study about siad they gonna call u next morning nacalaa qabyaalad leave that shit to somalia
That’s only Somalilanders. They think it will make them even more Somali and help them with their ictiraaf if they inherit their parents’ cuqdad.

Most people will find out about their qabiil and rep it maybe. Then they’ll go on to unknowingly marry someone from their rival qabiil

Marshall D Abdi

That’s only Somalilanders. They think it will make them even more Somali and help them with their ictiraaf if they inherit their parents’ cuqdad.

Most people will find out about their qabiil and rep it maybe. Then they’ll go on to unknowingly marry someone from their rival qabiil
All somalis r same for me for me :rejoice:

Trending