Boqor Danyeer Madow blames Kulmiye for the reoccurring clashes in Ceel Afweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Personally I don't mind this perpetual state of warfare. Those dark ugly monkeys from
the mountains will be slaughtered as usual if they try to come down from the mountains.
How can anyone marry women fathered by the likes of Boqor Monkey Madow? I have never
seen anything uglier. It is wise for beesha SY from now on to put a ban on intermarriages with
this people.

Boqor Futo madow Oo Ka Hadley Dagaalka Ceel Afweyn

Hargeysa (Gaaroodinews):- Boqor Cismaan Buurmadow oo ka mid ah madax dhaqameedka gobalka Sanaag

kana soo jeeda deeganka dirirtu ku dhex martay labada beelood ee Darar Weyne ayaa ka hadley sababaha keenay in coladaasi dabo dheerato

Boqor Buurmadow oo wareysi siiyey telefishanka SAAB TV ayaa sheegay in qaabka loo maray xalinta dagaalkaasi aanu aheyn qaab dhaqan isla markaana ay xukuumadu markii hore ku xalisay xukun military balse aaney ku xalinin qaabkii dhaqanka ahaa ee loo baahna

BOQOR FUTO MADOW OO FASHILYAY SIRTA KA DAMBAYSA DAGAALKA BEELAHA BICIIDE IYO SACAD YOONIS

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
sacid yonis and bicide are in an unhealthy abusive marriage but they'll call a truce again till next ramadan as usual

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I had just asked my father what is happening there and it seems that the SY are right to defend their land. Siilaanyi is trying to win land for his clan at the expense of SY lives. Iska ceeliiya mooryaanta.

Bohol

VIP
I had just asked my father what is happening there and it seems that the SY are right to defend their land. Siilaanyi is trying to win land for his clan at the expense of SY lives. Iska ceeliiya mooryaanta.

The truth is before the Siad Bare war some of the areas were mixed however during
the war the Porcupines fled to the mountains and no longer lived in the plains. After
SY did the heavy lifting against Siad Bare forces they tried to come down from the
mountains and SY said "No way, Jose" and burned the corpses of reer Porcupine
la Lord of Light style.

So nah it is not possible for shisheeye (foreigners) to come to SY lands. Our donkeys
have a better life and protection than reer Porcupine in those areas.

Bohol_town.png

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Even Dahabshiil offices/towers are banned in the area. However Telesom is welcome.

BOQOR FUTO MADOW: “Birihii [Taawerradii] Shirkadda DAHABSHIIL Ee Laga Taagayay Dhulkii Aanu Wada Degi Jirnay,
Ayay Nimankaas Aanu Tolka Nahay Yidhaahdeen Lagama Taagi Karo Oo Ay Rasaas Kala Daaleen

[Dagaalka Ceel-Afweyn) Wuxuu Ka Bilaabmay TELESOM Oo Ninka Ina Maxamed/Iid Oo Garxajis Ahi Madax Ka Yahay Iyo DAHABSHIIL Oo Nin Habarjeclo Ahi Leeyahay”

http://foorenews.com/somaliland-dag...yo-dahabshiil-oo-nin-habarjeclo-ahi-leeyahay/

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
The truth is before the Siad Bare war some of the areas were mixed however during
the war the Porcupines fled to the mountains and no longer lived in the plains. After
SY did the heavy lifting against Siad Bare forces they tried to come down from the
mountains and SY said "No way, Jose" and burned the corpses of reer Porcupine
la Lord of Light style.

So nah it is not possible for shisheeye (foreigners) to come to SY lands. Our donkeys
have a better life and protection than reer Porcupine in those areas.

Bohol_town.png

It is crazy how similar this is to the Ceelbardaale disputes which started in early 1960s when the degaan was mixed but flared up more recently in 90's and afterwards. It is overwhelmingly Jibril Abokor (HA) today.

Crazy how Somalis were better able to live with each other back then as opposed to now.

The catalysts was when shisheeye and land squatters who came to Ceelbardaale started expanding when Jibril Abokor answered the call to join the SNM. Basically foreigners got comfortable in lands in which they were considered guests. When the mujahids came back, they took their land back by force which led to clashes.

The good thing is Ceelbardaale had a xeer between the majority Jibril Abokor community and the guests (Gadabursi). Even Abdirahman Tuur (AUN) when he was land commissioner in the 60's recognized this and awarded the land to beesha JB.

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Horta @Duke of Bohol are you guys (Beesha SY) expanding eastward as well? In the charts below it says SY and Warsengeli have a dispute at Balibusle but it was resolved. Who lives there now?

The Jibril Abokor have been pushing west and south from what I have been hearing.

Bohol

VIP
@Hoosjeed That is what I am saying intermixing doesn't always work
unless the groups are closely related. Balli-Busle is east of Dararweyne. However those reer
Maxamed who now claim Warsangeli use to be HJ and lived in Ceel Afweyn district in the 40s
lol. There is no actual land disputes between Warsan and HY since their borders are defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending