Boqor Buurmadoow ( HJ sultan) arrives in Xamar.

Based

VIP
IMG_20211112_145216.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1636884613845.png

The Boqor is most likely exempt from the liin treatment due to obvious reasons. But wow.

It's bad enough we are holding parliamentary elections without anything close to universal suffrage but what's truly farcical is that MPs and Senators chosen to represent Somaliland are being selected outside SL

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's bad enough we are holding parliamentary elections without anything close to universal suffrage but what's truly farcical is that MPs and Senators chosen to represent Somaliland are being selected outside SL
Same jeegaan select mps sool and sanaag from hargisa.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somali politics is getting unpredictable. I could not imagine the king of Somaliland landing in Mogadishu.

Lol the so called "Boqor" Burrmadoow isn't the actual tribal chief of Habar Jeclo but a sub sub sub sub of HJ and he's self proclaimed or appointed elder by the blessings of Ina Cigaal to weaken the HJ traditional elders who were opposed to his administration.

one

αΆœα΅ƒΚ·α΅’ αΆœα΅ƒΚ·Λ‘α΅’
I had a feeling he was gonna visit Xamar next when I saw him doing Shirbo with the Maasai's. Kuulahaas qoorta u sudhan malaa iyagaa soo siiyay?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow viva boqorka geeska AfricaπŸ“ΏπŸ‘‘
screenshot_20211114-132845_facebook-jpg.206714

OffTheDome

Proud American
MashaAllah HRH Boqor Cismaan Aw Maxamuud (Buurmadow), King of the Somali race. He’s not the HJ sultan btw do please change the title

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
the chronicles of jeegaanstan: king black mountain visits ugandishu. :chrisfreshhah:
We must acknowledge Farmaajo's machiavellian methods, this is a political coup. I consider King Black Mountain the second most powerful Somalilander after Bixi.

We must acknowledge Farmaajo's machiavellian methods, this is a political coup. I consider King Black Mountain the second most powerful Somalilander after Bixi.
Mudane Farmaajo is playing chess not checkers, not only will he be elected again he will also have a free extra year under his belt. By the end of his second term he would've been running the country for ~8 years.

@Bariire come pay respect to mudane Farmaajo, we cannot deny that he has played rings around his opposition. No doubt we will find out he played a part in the downfall of ethiopia next.

Trending

Latest posts