Boqor Burhan In Mahrah State Yemen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am impressed with Boqor Burhan streghtening ties with our Mahri Brothers in Yemen. We must sign pacts like the boqor did with Mahri. If we win wars and land, it's a win-win for all Ismacil Jabarti descendants on both sides of the red sea. If they win in Yemen, it's a win for darod also.

But what is more important as the boqor noted, we must allocate 'safe land' in the event either Mahri or Darod lose wars, so we don't go extinct and have a 'second homeland' to re-establish an armed struggle to take back our lands.

I would say we need 'socotra' as a 'strategic' base to send 'Darod' people in the event we lose our conflict with Irir Samaale and re-establish an armed struggle to take back our lands from 'socotra'.

We need East-Yemen and Socotra to be somewhere where we can send our un-armed people to be safe untill we take back our lands.

In any war a 'strategician' always plans what to do in the event of a 'defeat' not 'victory', becuz in victory it's joyous but in defeat they're is sorrow and you must have a back up plan where you can take your un-armed civilian people so they don't suffer a genocide.

I support what the Boqor is doing. He needs to also establish new 'ties' with India and European Kingdoms, this is the best way to establish nation to nation ties thru 'kingdoms' becuz politics goes up n down but kingdoms are always the same and stable relationship.

East Yemen-Socotra-Oman is our long-term alliance, we need to expand our alliance into europe and india not just sit there, the boqor has to do more work ama boqortoyada haloo daayo bah dubays, anaga naqan sida beesha sumcadisa calaamka kor la geeyo.

Mashallah our South Arabian brothers

Mahris say we are descended from them but Daroods claim Aqeel bin abi talib who was an Adnani and Mehris are Qahtani

which is true?

Is good to see my fellow countrymen the children of sheikh Ismael al jabarti darood visiting their ancestors lands this brings me joy ,
I wonder when my friend @Neero Will pay a visit to the holy land and if the Yemenis will open the door for the African samaale DNA carrying @Libaax-Joore

Trending