Boqor Burhaan reaches CUMAAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
king kulahaa. I only respect people who earn it. :russ::russ::dead:Besides Ive never heard of this fella. wtf.

Bro u need to develop a new style, when u say 'essay' or 'i dont know this dude'. We know deep down ur 'blocking' out things u don't want to hear or see and then argue on 'irrationality'. It encourages to continue on our path of Puntland supremacy. Hadad 'cayaarta' in yar noo badeli lahayd, we would be unprepared like 91 and u could walk out again with huge VICTORY. But the 'cayaar' of 91 is over-done, we know how many different ways you fight, isku dir, disengage, rat out, insurgency now, collecting masakino cuz hawiye is langaab to fight, etc. I am not sure how to secure a hawiye victory which I desperately want because it will mean PL has to 'reform' quickly and be comfortable due to 'hawiye cayaarta horey badelay' to bring a 91 shock style siyasad. Thats the only reason u won bro. U cant win repeating the same thing, it breeds PL to prove to the world more evidence, their WITH CIA FOR f*ck SAKES PSF WHO DECIDES AMERICA POLICY

He’s the king of all darood.

The top leaders of UAE like the ruler of ras al khaimah invited him to their homes and ate with him and stood up till he sits. Tell me 1 other “ugaas” or suldaan in somalia that has that type of respect?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He’s the king of all darood.

The top leaders of UAE like the ruler of ras al khaimah invited him to their homes and ate with him and stood up till he sits. Tell me 1 other “ugaas” or suldaan in somalia that has that type of respect?
He is the King of Darood and we should pay respect to him, civilized clans have Isimo and Ugaasyo, unlike the failed H0tu who have no Isimo.:hova:

He’s a respectable man who favors no darood sub clan over the other.

no one is saying boqor burhaan is a bad guy, most boqors and ugaases don't get involved in clan squabbles but there role is to bring peace between different factions.

but you cant say the MJ boqor is the darod boqor when no other darod recgonises him as a darod boqor.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He’s a respectable guy. Down to earth who has done a lot of good for puntland along with all the other isimo. But he’s not my king and he wouldn’t feel disrespected by that because traditionally my tribe has had their own king who once rivalled him. But I have nothing bad to say about him. He’s the king of all daroods minus ali saleebaan
Nice try sheegaato but he is the king of all Majeerteen. We Cumar Maxamuuds have our own Islaan but we recognize Boqor Burhan's supremacy as king of Somalia.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He looks peaceful and down to earth, that alone shows me the king is trained in the art of positivity and resolving conflicts. Long live the King :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He’s a respectable guy. Down to earth who has done a lot of good for puntland along with all the other isimo. But he’s not my king and he wouldn’t feel disrespected by that because traditionally my tribe has had their own king who once rivalled him. But I have nothing bad to say about him. He’s the king of all daroods minus ali saleebaan
Hey @Reer-Bari
He is the King of Darood and we should pay respect to him, civilized clans have Isimo and Ugaasyo, unlike the failed H0tu who have no Isimo.:hova:
Guys what is happening. @TekNiKo are you okay? What happened?

He is pictured with the Sultan of the Mahra people of the Sultanate of Mahrah In Yemen and Socotra.

Home of Carab Salah aka "Al Meheri".

The Harti Omanis intermarried Omani Meheris and similar Semite groups.

And the Meheri married Majeerteen and other Daarood when they moved to Somalia.

That's why Arab Salahs look Somali and Harti Oman look Arab.

Cousin swap :ftw9nwa:
Sultan Cabdalla Noowlow Suldaankeyga Mashallah. His father Suldaan Issa Bin Ali Al-Afrar Al-Mahri was the last reigning Sultan of Qishn and Socotra. Wixii Meheri oo Bin Neebir oo Saalax Cali oo Carab Maxamuud Saalax ah love ii saar Boqortooyo.

Trending

Latest posts