Boorame Mayor of Somaliland region escapes to an unknown location in Djibouti after emptying the town's vaults

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The Boorame Mayor of Somaliland region of Somalia has been missing for five days now, intial news reported that the mayor was accused of corruption and mismanagement by the SL ministry of finance audit committee.

Apparently the audit committee was supposed to meet with the mayor last week and have a sit down with the accused mayor, unfortunely the mayor escaped to unknown location either in Djabouti or Dira Dawa of Ethiopia and is still is missing.

The funniest part of this story is this interview he has with SAAB TV, the mayor insists he is still in the city while he is abroad, the reporter even asks him how come your Whatsapp's number is outside of Somalia and still this lying theif claims you can have different country code while you are in Somalia, WTH:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Sophisticate is @Bakuro559 a sheegad or will he/she address to these CaliSaleebaan accusations the way he/she takes every chance to fdk with Isaaq

What do real reerAwdal have to say about this

This is not about FKD, it is about the corruption in the Awdal state of Somaliland region, this story was on my timeline and I was actually curious why so many of my Reer Boroma were engaged in , can you imagine a whole city looking for it's mayor for 5 days now.:snoop:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

apparently another fake news, there seems to be lot of them these days. :faysalwtf:

It is not fake news,it is the truth, the mayor was outside the traingle state and he definitely paid a visit to Djibouti, according to the news he was forced to go back to Boorame with the loot or face jail.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
A call to his clan and those in government will be enough to bring him back unharmed. Someone who steals money and leaves the country should be treated with treason.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A call to his clan and those in government will be enough to bring him back unharmed. Someone who steals money and leaves the country should be treated with treason.

That is exactly what happened, he escaped to Djbouti and Apprently the SL customs placed his car and driver in jail while the mayor was planning to escape to Ethiopia from Djbouti, I mean if he didn't try to escape why was he denying he went out of the country?:drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts