Books You've Read

What are some books you've read? Books that are interesting, books that you recommend, etc.

I've done some evil deeds but I feel good about having recommended this book to people:

518aSWYHioL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I think some of this is incorrect. I think there's a bit where she says white people giving chocolates has something to do with blacks. Now she may have some sort of point somewhere- black people are sometimes called as being "chocolate". But I don't think giving a woman chocolate candy is something about race. However, her theory that there is a white supremacist system I think is clearly correct and I think a lot of what she says is very interesting and thought-provoking. I recommend this book- I think some of it is kind of outlandish but I recommend the book regardless. I'm not trying to insult this lady- I'm sure many people here have met the Afrocentrists who get sort of outlandish with their theories. However, even if some of it is sort of outlandish- this lady in particular I see as sort of like a schizophrenic person when she gives her more outlandish thoughts. I say this because I am kind of superstitious of schizophrenic types. I'm not seeing I think crazy people are receiving paranormal sources of information.... but umm.... I'm not denying that I believe that either. I definitely associate schizophrenic types with supernatural forces. I wouldn't be surprised if many "crazy" people are actually being fed information by jinn. For example, there was this woman who lived near me who would stand outside and talk to herself- and she ended up confronting me and I am convinced that she was given information about me in a supernatural way. She knew things about me that I am convinced that she could not have known otherwise.

Governance_of_China_Fair_Use.png

People think that the US versus China thing is about liberal democracy versus authoritarianism. It's really not. I think "liberalism," "democracy," etc. are just euphemisms for Western imperialism. The fact is that if you want to go against the Western imperialist power structure, you cannot go along with liberal democracy. The masses of people are kind of like idiots, democracy is wrong and the people need leadership. It might be good or bad leadership but you cannot go against the power structure without getting rid of democracy imo. How did the early Muslims manage to conquer so much land from the Romans, from the superpower of their day? Did Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) set up a liberal democracy in the Middle East?

I am being very serious here- if the early Muslims had set up a liberal democracy, would Islam have survived? I am convinced that Muslim civilization would not have lasted if the first Muslims were followers of liberal democracy. If you could just argue about the sharia and say you don't have to follow Quran and Sunnah, if you could just walk around Medina insulting the Prophet (peace be upon him) and subverting the society- I do not believe that Islam would have been successful as it has been. If you want an Islamic regime, you can't just allow a liberal democratic set-up. How long will the regime last if you allow things to be in such a way that your citizens are constantly ingesting Western propaganda through Jewish press outlets like CNN? Imo you would need to ban CNN. Explain to the people about why you're doing it, give reasons, give evidence, etc.- but then do it and be very serious about it and willing to crack down on whoever wants to challenge it.

As far as I am concerned, the conflict between China and the West is about maintaining all the world under a Western colonial yoke or allowing the formerly colonized to be able to follow self-determination. I believe that history will show that this entire conflict was a phase in the historical process of overcoming colonialism. The idea that it's about a unipolar world under the US or a unipolar world under China I think is false. I see it as Western imperialist structure versus the emergence of a multipolar world. I don't think China has the means or the will to conquer all of Asia, much less the world.

Anyways, whatever your view on China, I think everyone should at least read what Xi Jinping has to say before they form their opinion.

images

This book is a classic that I think everyone should read. I also think it is necessary for understanding Communism.

51-Ni83TJpL.jpg

I like to recommend this one because this man is basically attacking Communism like his life depends on it- because his life kind of does depend on it and he actually is about to die as a result of the then-present conflict.

1594959380242.jpeg

This book imo is crucial to understanding what really happened in the 20th century during what is known as the Cold War. I think it is a crucial book for understanding Marxism-Leninism.

51KQjgybJcL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is a very interesting book on the history of guerrilla warfare. I enjoy it a lot.

I consider this book a step forward for whitepeopleology.

6305945.jpg

US Counterinsurgency Field Manual. Very interesting to read.

FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS

old book on Freemasonry. Interesting stuff.

1594960342888.jpeg

I'm told that the US and China are just as bad. But if every conflict was covered in proportion- then a book like this would be a fat volume and a similar book about China would be a pamphlet. I recommend this book for everyone.

Trending