5. When breath becomes air

All amazing books that make you reflect on life and it’s meaning

1. Flowers for Algernon
2. The kite runner
3. Tuesdays with Morrie
4. Mr Penundra’s 24 hour bookstore
5. When breath becomes air

All amazing books that make you reflect on life and it’s meaning
seen the kite runner movie is it the same as the book? if it is then would say f*ck you Assef you stupid !!!!!!!!

12 rules for life by Jordan Peterson.

It may not change your mindset but it will assist with seeing things from a different perspective.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This book has changed my mindset in life by teaching in depth what love is and the best way to show love to yourself and others..

roadlesstraveled1.jpg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Thank you a lot for sharing this book with us!
I opened a PDF file of this book.
Sounds interesting! It will be my monthly reading.

Thank you again!

You're welcome!

I enjoyed reading this book so much that I plan to reread it again. Lemme know how it goes for you and what parts you like the most.. ☺

Nazism? why would I read a book written by joseph Goebbels, a man that gassed a lot of innocent jews?

If you don't want to, don't.

You have a completely different thought process than I have.

If I'm looking at a math equation, I don't care about the biography of the person who wrote the equation, I'm just looking at the equation.

If you don't want to read it, don't read it. I have a completely different mentality and besides, I don't believe in the Holocaust. Stalin was evil. Hitler was evil. Roosevelt was evil. They were all evil.

I'm not on any side. I'm on my side so I look at World War 2 from multiple viewpoints. But if you want to not look at it or only see it from the Allied perspective it is up to you. I look at it from multiple sides because I look at it from an independent point of view.

As far as the book, I don't know much about Goebbels and I'm more interested in his points about Communism.

If you don't want to, don't.

You have a completely different thought process than I have.

If I'm looking at a math equation, I don't care about the biography of the person who wrote the equation, I'm just looking at the equation.

If you don't want to read it, don't read it. I have a completely different mentality and besides, I don't believe in the Holocaust. Stalin was evil. Hitler was evil. Roosevelt was evil. They were all evil.

I'm not on any side. I'm on my side so I look at World War 2 from multiple viewpoints. But if you want to not look at it or only see it from the Allied perspective it is up to you. I look at it from multiple sides because I look at it from an independent point of view.

As far as the book, I don't know much about Goebbels and I'm more interested in his points about Communism.
sure they were all evil and communism is a godless ideology with no morals but "the holocaust didn't happen" I don't agree with you on that one like what made you say that and do you have proof of it not happening? In my understanding of ww2 is that the holocaust did happen and it killed millions of Jews in Europe and they were sent to the gas chambers and killed.

sure they were all evil and communism is a godless ideology with no morals but "the holocaust didn't happen" I don't agree with you on that one like what made you say that and do you have proof of it not happening? In my understanding of ww2 is that the holocaust did happen and it killed millions of Jews in Europe and they were sent to the gas chambers and killed.

If you really want to research it, there is a whole literature of books arguing against the claims regarding the Holocaust.

I don't think it really happened but either way it makes no difference as far as the points made in the book about Communism. Some of the stuff the Nazis said was wrong. But some of it was true.

I think the Holocaust is fake and I've read some articles and listened to some talks but I haven't spent the money to really buy the books and go really in-depth. I just think it's fake.

images

Trending

Latest posts