Book warror of life and death by Gerald hanley

I was reading the passage of warriors of life and death among somali there was ana carab line that i had to post "When all your machines, and ships, and aircraft, and all those things you make, when they are all finished, our Arab dhows will still be sailing the seas, and we Arabs will hold together the world that we made, from India and farther East too, to here and to Europe. We are not finished yet, even though we are beggars now." Wasn't the beden boat created by somalis and why is this dude taken credit of what arabs whilst undermining our history screw you hashim

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Obviously we made it. But seriously are you a Jew?
2017B297-E43E-4E3A-86E8-C3403EB7F021.png

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
British historians also lied a lot about Somalia and their civilization to justify invasion to the british public under the ruse of “we’re bringing civilization”

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
British historians at the time we’re heavily biased.What they say can’t be trusted.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I was reading the passage of warriors of life and death among somali there was ana carab line that i had to post "When all your machines, and ships, and aircraft, and all those things you make, when they are all finished, our Arab dhows will still be sailing the seas, and we Arabs will hold together the world that we made, from India and farther East too, to here and to Europe. We are not finished yet, even though we are beggars now." Wasn't the beden boat created by somalis and why is this dude taken credit of what arabs whilst undermining our history screw you hashim
The guy was an actual arab

Trending

Latest posts