Bone density and race

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
https://depts.washington.edu/bonebio/bonAbout/race.html

What do you guys think? where would we fit in?
Between the cadaans and Madows probably around this line.

bone density.PNG

The dark blue is where I would think Somalis would be placed on this graph.

Apollo

VIP
No lol.

Asian / hispanic / whites definitely have higher bone density than Somalis, we evolved thousands of years in hot semi desert environment hence why our body build tends to be tall + slim.

Not sure about East Asians and Pred Mestizo/Amerindian Hispanics, they seem rather frail to me.

But Europeans, definitely likely higher bone density.

World

VIP
Not sure about East Asians and Pred Mestizo/Amerindian Hispanics, they seem rather frail to me.

But Europeans, definitely likely higher bone density.
Hmm not sure about Asians but Hispanics have higher bone density than white Americans.

Apollo

VIP
Hmm not sure about Asians but Hispanics have higher bone density than white Americans.

Hispanics is too broad of a category. Some of them have high WA admixture (Caribbean ones, Venezuelans etc). But those Mestizo or Ecuadorian or Bolivian types don't seem like they have big bones.

World

VIP
Hispanics is too broad of a category. Some of them have high WA admixture. But those Mestizo or Ecuadorian or Bolivian types don't seem super heavyset.
What about Ethiopian highlanders? Do you think they have higher bone density than us?

I think farmers always have higher bone density than nomads tbh. The Fulani for example have over ~60 % West African ancestry yet they still are skinny due to being nomads.

VixR

Veritas
I think Blacks and Whites have higher bone density than Somalis, but I’m going off the typical Somali physique, based on the practical idea that the skeletal structure carrying the muscle would have to correspond with the bulk one could put on.

What is the purpose of that knowledge? I see no practical use for it.
Don’t get osteoporosis :icon lol: (jk mostly affects women)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Our ancestors did the same judging people on 'features' not 'knowledge', it's the pastoralist 'mindset' and why they never 'grew in knowledge' because they created 'mythological barriers' so their IQ is now hovering around 68. Just like @Samaalic Era noticed when talks to 'FOBS' they created 'excuses or myths' to avoid knowledge transfer.

I would prefer they sat down and said 'show me what you know in terms of knowledge' and your 'technical skills' and then 'transferring' those skills to our culture so we can 'inherit' today. A culture that refuses to do this, will essentially go 'extinct' which has occurred to our ancestors. We would've hovered around 85 if we did just that. Then it would be easier for us to reach 100 IQ LEVEL, which is the western level

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The alchemist if we had your mind-set in all somalis, we would be hovering above 85 looool. We need our own Isaac Newton to change the old way of thinking of looking at people 'features' to looking at what 'knowledge' he knows. You know brain testing them not measuring their nose and lips.

I am going to do a test one day and take a 'raw cushite' nomad and show him some basic 'metals' that is common in Somalia and say do you know the process this goes thru to get to become metal. I want to see his 'reaction' and compare it to a freshie somali in europe or america and see if it's linked to 'pastoralist' mindset to refuse knowledge and what 'excuses' they use denying the knowledge transfer I am presenting.

Women of all races should care about it apparently according to medicine. Their periods are corrosive to their bones so at certain age(menopause or before), they need supplement to keep their bones stronger. They are susceptible to something called Osteoprosis.

Additionally, most Somalis(male and female, plus dark skinned people) in Minnesota are diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency which can affect bone health. The scale used for vitamin D in human body is based on research done for white people and research needs to be done to revisit other racial groups to see if everyone does not fit into the current vitamin D sufficiency scale. Regardless, knowing about bone health is helpful. I can't speak to the intention of the thread owner, but it is worth knowing about this

Abdalla can shed some further light on this since he is in the medical professional and may have read something about this..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The alchemist there not 100% stupid though the cushites. Like If I put the 'metal' before him he can at least 'identify' it which is a score mark. Then he gets more marks by showing what process was used to become metal. He gets extra points if he can show possible usages for 'metal' in the world. The more he lists the more he scores.

@The alchemist there not 100% stupid though the cushites. Like If I put the 'metal' before him he can at least 'identify' it which is a score mark. Then he gets more marks by showing what process was used to become metal. He gets extra points if he can show possible usages for 'metal' in the world. The more he lists the more he scores.

But people aren't born with this knowledge across races. You have to study or be interested in Metals to know something about them. Testing people on something they don't know about is not useful measure to gauge their intellect. This thinking is why IQ tests are useless and can not apply universally.

@The alchemist if we had your mind-set in all somalis, we would be hovering above 85 looool. We need our own Isaac Newton to change the old way of thinking of looking at people 'features' to looking at what 'knowledge' he knows. You know brain testing them not measuring their nose and lips.

I am going to do a test one day and take a 'raw cushite' nomad and show him some basic 'metals' that is common in Somalia and say do you know the process this goes thru to get to become metal. I want to see his 'reaction' and compare it to a freshie somali in europe or america and see if it's linked to 'pastoralist' mindset to refuse knowledge and what 'excuses' they use denying the knowledge transfer I am presenting.
I see you don't like how the pastoralist lifestyle has affected people. It's hilarious.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I see you don't like how the pastoralist lifestyle has affected people. It's hilarious.

I just want to see them better themselves. It's impossible to take anything to society ranked 68. It's like trying to teach a 10 year old kid in the west to become an engineer without going through primary school and learning basic concepts and then high schools medium level concepts.