Bombshell - Farmaajo asking Kheyre to Resign & take the fall for the treachery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Walahi, you're right :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I thought he was MJ for the longest until he accused me of being one:russ:
People are so wrapped up in qabil these days. Qabil has done nothing for me or for most of us. The best people I know are not mostly from my own qabil, but from so many different ones. Lets leave this behind in 2017 :nahgirl:
:bell:

So you're saying only MJs are qabilistes? :gucciwhat:

Let's get her, @Gambar put her in a headlock while I make a scene and draw more attention to the situation :hillarybiz:

Gambar

VIP
Walahi, you're right :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I thought he was MJ for the longest until he accused me of being one:russ:
People are so wrapped up in qabil these days. Qabil has done nothing for me or for most of us. The best people I know are not mostly from my own qabil, but from so many different ones. Lets leave this behind in 2017 :nahgirl:
lol why would he be MJ when he has an unhealthy obsession with us? You probably disagreed with one of his posts hence why he called you MJ.

Bohol

VIP
The Hawiye don't even like Khayre (since he pissed off the Hiraab, Hawadle and almost every other group). Nevertheless if he has to go then they will demand Farmaajo to go as well.

The Hawiye don't even like Khayre (since he pissed off the Hiraab, Hawadle and almost every other group). Nevertheless if he has to go then they will demand Farmaajo to go as well.

Thats not true. Most people in Xamar support him. He didn't do anything to any clan lol, thats just what some qabilists are pushing.

lol why would he be MJ when he has an unhealthy obsession with us? You probably disagreed with one of his posts hence why he called you MJ.
I don't know jack shit about MJ and HG politics tbh. I thought he was from another rival sub sub clan or something :russ:
I learned a lot of useless stuff through this website. Sspot is toxic especially for young minds.

All I saw was MJ and qabiliste.

:bell:
:mjlol:
Waan ku cafiyeey

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't know jack shit about MJ and HG politics tbh. I thought he was from another rival sub sub clan or something :russ:
I learned a lot of useless stuff through this website. Sspot is toxic especially for young minds.

:mjlol:
Waan ku cafiyeey
If you need my dua say Michael Jordan is the greatest.

I will make dua for you ayeeyo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do people keep saying we need a strong leader that will put fear in the hearts of somalis and military style dictator. How you going to achieve that? you don't have access to the funds or arms to achieve this 'strong-man' policy. These solutions should be thrown out of our psyche, dad yaaban xoog inay raadsadan waa arin lala yaabo runti!!!

Besides it's not even a good long-term policy, it won't last forever because you need money and weapons and these are usually sourced externally, geopolitics can end up draining you from sourcing money and guns to keep your nation stable plus external countries will know your dependent on a 'supplies' and will use this to keep you in-check or let u know 'your future'.

These stupid ideas im suprised people even believe in them, I hear it alot in the cafes also, very short-sighted people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts