Bombshell - Farmaajo asking Kheyre to Resign & take the fall for the treachery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No way get out, so Farmaajo is really going to throw Kheyre under the bus:ohhh:

The damage control fake news coming from the SFG summarized thus far.

week ago
1) Blame Galmudug for wanting to hand over Qalbi Dhagax, telling the Public the SFG was saving him, this blew up in their face

3 days ago
2) Beg Ethiopia for damage control, news put out that Qalbi Dhagax handed himself in, this was exposed by the image leaked of Qalbi Dhagax tied to a lamppost in humiliating fashion as did his sister who broke down.

2 days ago
3) Nisa head Sanboolshe was asked to take the fall for this, he fired back that he will expose all of them if they try this behind his back, as a result Farmaajo backed off.

The latest from today
4) Now the latest is that Kheyre is being asked to take the fall for this and resign, for the sake of saving Farmaajo and his administration including his in laws from the embarrassment of an impeachment.

Kheyre is being told if he doesn't, the whole government will collapse and both he and Farmaajo will loose everything, some rumours doing the round in Xamar is that Kheyre has accepted this offer.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Who did the transfer? President Farmaajo, PM Kheyre or NISA Chief Sanbaloolshe?
Also, how did we even get to this point?

Somalia is due for an authoritarian party like in Singapore. I hope a party emerges that draws in the best from every Qabil and can bring back nationalism and honour to the central government.

We need a party that is respected and can stay in power for 20-30 years. Nobody fears the government or respects it.

Somalia needs a party that will make the entire country tremble in fear.

Somalia is due for an authoritarian party like in Singapore. I hope a party emerges that draws in the best from every Qabil and can bring back nationalism and honour to the central government.

We need a party that is respected and can stay in power for 20-30 years. Nobody fears the government or respects it.

Larry

I remember you posting regional clan-fiefdoms as a federated umbrella to be the solution and though it will only make us fractured, it's the only alternative we have now.

As for ONLF, let's be honest to ourselves, they can't wage an armed struggle against Ethiopia while their commanders expect to roam Somalia freely. They should be read the riot act that it isn't Somalia, Puntland, Jubaland or Somaliland's interest to seek sanctuary in their environs while they are fighting Ethiopia. This might enable them to seek a dialogue with Ethiopia and their relatives in killinka shannaad. It's political suicide and nothing good will come out of their struggle except war among the Somali clans living in that region. This should be drilled in the psychic of all Somalis. It's a misplaced pride.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

This will never happen, too many foreign actors would keep that from becoming a reality. A weak and fractured Somalia will always be the status quo.

This will never happen, too many foreign actors would keep that from becoming a reality. A weak and fractured Somalia will always be the status quo.

We fear our Gobols not our nation.

@AussieHustler

The states aren't fiefdoms, because people respect thier gobols more than thier central government. The way forward is confederation. When someone is against the confederations Party that is made of all gobol leaders; then they are against their own interests. The Swiss model is interesting because it puts all 7 leaders under the executive branch. Every year one leader represents the nation on the world stage. This helps greatly because one single leader can't curropt the entire branch.

Until then it's back to your Gobol and focus on its development.

We fear our Gobols not our nation.

@AussieHustler

The states aren't fiefdoms, because people respect thier gobols more than thier central government. The way forward is confederation. When someone is against the confederations Party that is made of all gobol leaders; then they are against their own interests. The Swiss model is interesting because it puts all 7 leaders under the executive branch. Every year one leader represents the nation on the world stage. This helps greatly because one single leader can't curropt the entire branch.

Until then it's back to your Gobol and focus on its development.

Larry

The Swiss model was a compromise between different ethnic groups such as, the Germans, Italians, French and Rhaeto-Romansch which are still divided along sectarian divisions of Catholics and Protestants. Unlike us, they are highly educated and politically mature enough not to seek ina cali warfa aad isku xididka tihiin should lead the Canton. They have been tested by the European wars and withstood not to fragment. Places like puntland and South-West (Baydhabo) where one clan is dominant, there could be a resemblance of a stable State, but the rest require to be propped up by an external power, be the central government, Amisom or a foreign force. Therefore, you won't have an equal footing among the States.

Anyway, that is what we got at the moment and it should be managed cautiously and with sensitivity.

We'll see what happens...Until then, lets not point fingers and make accusations. This goes especially to the undercover qabilist "wadani's" on here like the OP.

Gambar

VIP
We'll see what happens...Until then, lets not point fingers and make accusations. This goes especially to the undercover qabilist "wadani's" on here like the OP.
Undercover ? z3zrULC It's so obvious he is, he just writes dissertations in an attempt to stupidly distract from it. Every five words he says Bermuda. Bermuda ku dhishay!

Undercover ? z3zrULC It's so obvious he is, he just writes dissertations in an attempt to stupidly distract from it. Every five words he says Bermuda. Bermuda ku dhishay!
Walahi, you're right :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I thought he was MJ for the longest until he accused me of being one:russ:
People are so wrapped up in qabil these days. Qabil has done nothing for me or for most of us. The best people I know are not mostly from my own qabil, but from so many different ones. Lets leave this behind in 2017 :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts