Bombing in Mogadishu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amisom killed 4 Alshabaab operatives and they are retaliating. Mogadishu is now cursed. The locals know Alshabab is targeting hotels where dignitaries, parliamentarians and diaspora Somalis who they think don't give a f*ck about their lives are staying. They have lost hope and no one can sell to them that they are a stakeholders in peace. Why would they bother to dob these terrorists? With few bucks, they might assist them. I became so desensitised about bombings in Mogadishu, @AliUK , are you counting? How many this year alone?

So how do all these bombs keep making it past these checkpoints ???

Do they need to make Mogadishu a no car allowed city ?

Pure

What's stopping them making these bombs in the city? They have sympathisers all over the city and indirectly control few km outside the city. A city without cars?

Pure

What's stopping them making these bombs in the city? They have sympathisers all over the city and indirectly control few km outside the city.

They definitely didn’t make that October 2017 bomb that killed 500 in the city. I doubt they made this one either. Regardless they would literally have to make that bomb in the exact spot they detonated it for your theory to be correct because they would still have to drive through checkpoints if they made the explosive anywhere else in the city

They definitely didn’t make that October 2017 bomb that killed 500 in the city. I doubt they made this one either. Regardless they would literally have to make that bomb in the exact spot they detonated it for your theory to be correct because they would still have to drive through checkpoints if they made the explosive anywhere else in the city

Pure

They have bomb factories all over the place, but the major one are assembled in their territories and then moved to the capital. Drugs and illegal arms are imported to sophisticated and modernised countries.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Pure

What's stopping them making these bombs in the city? They have sympathisers all over the city and indirectly control few km outside the city. A city without cars?
They own Mogadishu don't you know businesses and shop keepers pay them to open up and stuff. But they didn't do the big one.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Inalillah wainah illayhir rajeeuun to all the victims. I keep up with all the news all the time and there's so many victims all the time it never stops it's so common.
It's sad how I bet this won't be on trending but you can see what is number 1.
People's priorities are messed up

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I hate that Mogadishu is so dangerous I want to go there without prospect of dying since the area I'm from in the capital is where these bombs happen alot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
girl-is-checking-her-fingernails-redhead-girl-wearing-yellow-and-colorful-JXG7MH.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Well let’s see

For every Al shabab member there’s 10 people that support what they do and would step in and join them a bunch of wahabi Somalis

And than you have businessmen and warlords that have made huge profits from all the chaos in Mogadishu And they want to keep it in a war Zone state

I think the thing that could save Somalia is to have young people who got knowledge and skills not a bunch of old heads who can barely speak English and are merely chosen by clan affiliation

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mogadishu is no longer worthy of our patience. We NEED to move the capital ASAP. It's been 27 fucking years goddamnit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well let’s see

For every Al shabab member there’s 10 people that support what they do and would step in and join them a bunch of wahabi Somalis

And than you have businessmen and warlords that have made huge profits from all the chaos in Mogadishu And they want to keep it in a war Zone state

I think the thing that could save Somalia is to have young people who got knowledge and skills not a bunch of old heads who can barely speak English and are merely chosen by clan affiliation

Somalia needs a grounds movement. House to House, kick out the al shabaabs from their caves and make them wear pink criminal prison jump suits

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalia needs a grounds movement. House to House, kick out the al shabaabs from their caves and make them wear pink criminal prison jump suits
Any person who got information on al shabab members should get a reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts