Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord to President

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord to President

From Nigeria's Osun State to Chicago, USA, via a stopover in Gary, Indiana, and back to Lagos in Nigeria, this is the story of how the bagman for a 1990's Chicago drug ring has become the President of Nigeria. This documentary is based on 'Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate', a long-read investigation published on West Africa Weekly in July 2022 by independent journalist David Hundeyin

May Islam reign over Nigeria and continue to grow. Ameen
877D8F1B-7BA2-46CD-A2D3-7F92B181F85A.png

Obviously I can understand why Muslims would want Nigeria to become a Muslim however if 50/50 states like Nigeria, Eritrea etc fell under Sharia the results would be disastrous. There’s been a lot of this being harped online but I’m afraid it becomes a reality
Eritrea is a shit hole because of orthodox extremisrs like you.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Eritrea is a shit hole because of orthodox extremisrs like you.
😂😂😂😂😂. All of a sudden I’m an Orthodox extremist because I wish for my nation to stay secular in the interests of everybody. The govt has literally locked up the Orthodox patriarchs you moron. If Sudani funded extremists got their way in Eritrea they would attempt to cleanse it of Christians in order to implement Sharia you idiot

😂😂😂😂😂. All of a sudden I’m an Orthodox extremist because I wish for my nation to stay secular in the interests of everybody. The govt has literally locked up the Orthodox patriarchs you moron. If Sudani funded extremists got their way in Eritrea they would attempt to cleanse it of Christians in order to implement Sharia you idiot
You are hamaseen piece of shit.

Trending

Latest posts