Bojo to grant visas for 3 million hong kong citizens

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Reer hong kong (china) are about to become the largest diaspora in the uk. I honestly don;t know how to feel about this. I know the right wingers will lose their shit if 3 million covid case arrive in the uk.

Most of the chinese are rich and i have a feeling house prices are about to go up with lots of them expected to invest here if they are granted rights to remain. The chinese rarely pick up low menial labour jobs so the cadaan won't feel that threatened but middle class cadaans will have to compete with 3 million mostly highly skilled workers for the same jobs. Honestly uk politics is about to get crazy this year.

Wait till the reer brexit lot catch wind of this. I expect them to protest more fervently than BLM in the next weeks to come.

:browtf::cosbyhmm:

I doubt most will apply for a British Passport and move to the UK. They'll likely prefer to continue living in a Chinese society like Taiwan, Singapore e.g if they ever choose to leave Hong Kong.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Hopefully not in the uk, otherwise right wingers will go against it, they already hate how the country is going they would be heated if 3million indhoyaar move in.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I doubt most will apply for a British Passport and move to the UK. They'll likely prefer to continue living in a Chinese society like Taiwan, Singapore e.g if they ever choose to leave Hong Kong.
From what i'm hearing taiwan might be next. Singapore would make more sense. However if you were faced with concentration camps or the uk, which would you choose?

If the west fails to check china at this stage, then they will dominate the whole of asia easily once they gain more power and solidify their superpower status.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Indhoyar love their mastas more than their Chinese heritage.

If they get a chance 99% would come here.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Indhoyar love their mastas more than their Chinese heritage.

If they get a chance 99% would come here.
Half of them would be 1.5 million hong kong girls looking for a uk kang. Trust me the hong kong girls give it up easy for foreigners. They want white husbands.

The ultimate enemy of the becky is the ling ling. Hell i won't be surprised if boris's motivation is to get himself a new fiance.

:deadosama:

You UK mans about to be hit with some kung fu niggas.

Imagine in 10 years the UK will have Hong Kong drillers chasing Somalis and Black off the block!

:banderas:
canโ€™t wait

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Half of them would be 1.5 million hong kong girls looking for a uk kang. Trust me the hong kong girls give it up easy for foreigners. They want white husbands.

The ultimate enemy of the becky is the ling ling. Hell i won't be surprised if boris's motivation is to get himself a new fiance.

:deadosama:

RIP the noble Han race.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You UK mans about to be hit with some kung fu niggas.

Imagine in 10 years the UK will have Hong Kong drillers chasing Somalis and Black off the block!

:banderas:
canโ€™t wait
Not really. indoyar men are meek by nature and don't like to shame their family and waste their high iq.

On the other hand i look forward to more tight ass asian th00ts in uni and in general around the uk. They are too hard to find and have just picked up the bbc african fetish.

:rejoice: :lawd:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Anyone heard anything from right wing uk twitter?

They should be having a heart attack. But maybe the ling ling pussy got them shaking in excitement.

:patrice:

Trending