Bohol district endorses WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@suldana do you know the guy with the sunglasses? he is the owner of the Sool Safari hotel in Oog.

He said "hal vote inu naga khasaaro diyaar uma nihin" :salute:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
SY nasab nasab dhalay.i am looking at you rer Eastern Hargeisa.:susp:good chunk of them voting for the “Cadow”

Saalax Bidaar

All HY are united today under WADANI party.
Anything short of 99.99% for Wadani will be a disappointment. I reckon some Cdgl will waste their vote on that defunct ucid party, but majority are for Wadani.

Wadani will split Awdal, maroodi jex, with clear majority in Togdheer and Sanaag. Sool will vote for Kulmiye as well as Saaxil.

Bohol

VIP
Anything short of 99.99% for Wadani will be a disappointment. I reckon some Cdgl will waste their vote on that defunct ucid party, but majority are for Wadani.

Wadani will split Awdal, maroodi jex, with clear majority in Togdheer and Sanaag. Sool will vote for Kulmiye as well as Saaxil.

No sane HY is going to vote for Kulmiye this time. As for Cidagale most for them are on board it is
in their interest to vote WADANI. They will gain nothing from voting for Kulmiye or
UCID just like beesha Arap realized.
:manny:

Saalax Bidaar

No sane HY is going to vote for Kulmiye this time. As for Cidagale most for them are on board it is
in their interest to vote WADANI. They will gain nothing from voting for Kulmiye or
UCID just like beesha Arap realized.
:manny:

Yes Arap is fully on board.

If everything goes accordingly, I don’t see a path to victory for the Kulmiye camp. In 2010 elections, Kulmiye had all the momentum against Udub party that was on life support, yet final results weren’t all that impressive. Now they are incumbent against Wadani party that has all the momentum in the world, i expect a humiliating defeat for Kulmiye

Bohol

VIP
Yes Arap is fully on board.

If everything goes accordingly, I don’t see a path to victory for the Kulmiye camp. In 2010 elections, Kulmiye had all the momentum against Udub party that was on life support, yet final results weren’t all that impressive. Now they are incumbent against Wadani party that has all the momentum in the world, i expect a humiliating defeat for Kulmiye

Any Hargiesa clan thinking of voting for Kulmiye should learn from the mistake of beesha Arap. They supported it 99% back in 2010 and yet gained nothing from it. There was 225 well drilling project donated to Somaliland by the UAE and non were implanted in Arap areas such as Baligubadle district/Hawd region as mentioned by mudane Abdullahi Jawaane recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts