BOEING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
You're more likely to become the US president than to die in a plane crash. Out of millions upon millions of flights every year (take 2018 for example) only 15 fatal incidents were recorded with a death toll of around 556 so no there's no point cancelling your flight. When I went to Somalia we flew on a dodgy plane that had a rope tied to the door to keep it shut and it turned out fine :siilaanyosmile:

You're more likely to become the US president than to die in a plane crash. Out of millions upon millions of flights every year (take 2018 for example) only 15 fatal incidents were recorded with a death toll of around 556 so no there's no point cancelling your flight. When I went to Somalia we flew on a dodgy plane that had a rope tied to the door to keep it shut and it turned out fine :siilaanyosmile:
Bet That's what everyone who died in the ethiopian plane were thinking lol

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nope. It's unfortunate that those events took place, but they're a statistic. The odds of me dying in a plane is still rather low.

Very true

Adelaide airport

upload_2019-5-5_14-26-3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.