Bodyhair problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have body hair problem. The shit is everywhere. Im starting to develop some hairs on my back. :drakelaugh:. The bidaar is starting though. Only 21. Gonna look like this:dabcasar:, in a few years.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Anyone else have body hair problem. The shit is everywhere. Im starting to develop some hairs on my back. :drakelaugh:. The bidaar is starting though. Only 21. Gonna look like this:dabcasar:, in a few years.
i feel you bro, i have the same problem. Meanwhile non of my brothers have hair

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If you start balding shave that shit off completely, trust me. My uncles are all bald, my father still has his hair. I pray to whatever God may be out there, please spare me from the cursed bidaar :wow1:

Apollo

VIP
If you start balding shave that shit off completely, trust me. My uncles are all bald, my father still has his hair. I pray to whatever God may be out there, please spare me from the cursed bidaar :wow1:

Nobody cares about bidaar after 35. It's not the end of the world.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Balding is treatable. My hairline started receding at age 21. Request a prescription for finasteride from your doctor and take 1mg every day. Problem solved

Balding is treatable. My hairline started receding at age 21. Request a prescription for finasteride from your doctor and take 1mg every day. Problem solved
Hell nah. I've researched that shit. Finasteride is a DHT blocker. Blockers are notorious for causing your hormone levels to go in a frenzy. resulting in limp dick and other adverse reactions. rather have bidaar than limp dick.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Hell nah. I've researched that shit. Finasteride is a DHT blocker. Blockers are notorious for causing your hormone levels to go in a frenzy. resulting in limp dick and other adverse reactions. rather have bidaar than limp dick.
2% of users develop sexual dysfunction based on a clinical trial. Finasteride is FDA approved. My sex drive is same as before. Also these side effects are reversible if you are one of the unlucky ones. Don't let these horror stories on the internet fooled you.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I reccomend waxing and hair removal cream since it targets the hair by getting to the folicle shaving just cuts it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending