Bodybuilder Hassan Jama

World

VIP
He has some massive calves damn

7D6BBBE3-159E-4C2F-8233-D95AD536ABB0.jpeg

World

VIP
The only Somali bodybuilder. He has all my respect

Why any one would want to be that big is beyond me, anyone can look that big with steroids but it’s disgusting. At 6 ft, a respectable weight would be 180-210 lb at 10-15 % bf.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why any one would want to be that big is beyond me, anyone can look that big with steroids but it’s disgusting. At 6 ft, a respectable weight would be 180-210 lb at 10-15 % bf.
I’ll never able to be that big even if I took all the steroids in the world. Genetics plays a big role.

img_1469079429_4.jpg

This pic above is an example of how big my genetics will allow me to get. Only few people can get the pro bodybuilders look from steroids

I’ll never able to be that big even if I took all the steroids in the world. Genetics plays a big role.

img_1469079429_4.jpg

This pic above is an example of how big my genetics will allow me to get. Only few people can get the pro bodybuilders look from steroids
Where do you come up with this bullshit from. This is the first generation somalis have even hit the gym and you are all acting like are genetics have been fully mapped. Each race has variation! i've even seen some skinny white and black dudes.

Trending

Latest posts