Body shaming in social media

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wtf why is it okay to shame short guys for something they can't change. My dad's side blessed me with the height alhamdulillah.

This is hypocrisy of the highest standard. Imagine everyone turning against you for shaming the fat girl who can lose weight but then laughing along when a girl rejects a guy for being doomed by genetics with his predetermined height. I've seen this happen so many times in public. They only turn white knight when the person hits back and it cuts deep.

:damedamn:

This is why I say short guys and fat women were meant for each other. They can bond over the discrimination
Fat women chose to be fat, its disgusting, and borderline haram
Being short is completely different
seriously think u are one of those xalimos with no brains

Abaq

VIP
Wtf why is it okay to shame short guys for something they can't change. My dad's side blessed me with the height alhamdulillah.

This is hypocrisy of the highest standard. Imagine everyone turning against you for shaming the fat girl who can lose weight but then laughing along when a girl rejects a guy for being doomed by genetics with his predetermined height. I've seen this happen so many times in public. They only turn white knight when the person hits back and it cuts deep.

The only person who would have a problem with this is someone short :lolbron:

The biggest ladies men are short guys. I don’t know how but I know this one farax from high school was always pulling the most beautiful women.

GuanYu

Custom title
I don't know it's more on the conditioning from society, they are basically led psychologically by a psychological geeljire and they're the geel :pachah1:
They gotta overcompensate for their shortness by getting as much women/lacag as possible
That's not the case for a lot of the men though, usually the short guys actually put more effort into their personality and charm.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The only person who would have a problem with this is someone short :lolbron:
You're petty bro. Have mercy for them. My problem with it is the hypocrisy. Most of these girls don't want to be judged for things they can and can't change and yet they expect everyone to let this behaviour slide.

:russ:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
they think 5'11 is short because 5'5 dudes started claiming that height :russ:

if you 5"11 just say you 6'1 its not like women walk around with rulers in their purse

:kanyeshrug:
im a legit 177cm which is around 5'9.75-5'10

i just tell women im 5'9-5'10. I rather be honest than height fraud tbh.

Yeah man I'm the exact same height. I always round it up to 5'10 since I'm closer to that than 5'9.

I was making a joke no way I would lie about my Height since it never caused me any issues with anyone. Barely made the cut but we safe

:friendhug:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yeah man I'm the exact same height. I always round it up to 5'10 since I'm closer to that than 5'9.

I was making a joke no way I would lie about my Height since it never caused me any issues with anymore. Barely made the cut but we safe

:friendhug:
we are at blessed with superior muscle building genetics. Best to utilize it to the max

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي

Same, hopefully I make it out of manlethood before my growth plates close

Same reason why women can make fun of men for anything, because men aren't united on anything. You'll never see a movement for short guys or guys who are bald or anything, cause the world won't give a damn. Even the red pill and manosphere is all about bringing guys down to be up in comparison to get other women.

Honestly, you just have to live your life. Hoping for empathy ain't gonna give you any. That's tough man.

Everytime a video is made on a guy asking a woman how short is too short, the guy laughs with the woman. You won't see that shit if a guy says she's too fat with other women. I low-key rate it ngl.

I'm 6'3. I thank the Lord everyday fam.

Im 181cm 5 ft 11 and trust me 5 ft 11 looks taller than it looks in real life. Too much height inflation by guys who are 5 ft 7-8 claiming 5 ft 11, making as if 5 ft 11 is short.

Trending

Latest posts