Bluemakup gay maahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This guy is GAY. He's trying to cope by balancing his homosexuality with the Islamic culture of Somalis and that's a lost cause. The gayness is biological and the Islamic god (who presumably created gays) wants them thrown off buildings. Jump ship you fucking moron! Get on Somalispot.com, there are plenty of gays here. @Jeesto @Steamdevolopment @Someone

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There's no denying the inevitable.

What's up with xalimos praising him? Wouldn't they like if their brothers came out of the closet?
The guy has serious issues and those issues aren't going anywhere soon. It's a biological issue. He's not pretending. I know it's weird and uncomfortable but he needs to come to terms with it and so do you, contrary to what Muhammad told you about "qawmu luut" nonsense.

This guy is GAY. He's trying to cope by balancing his homosexuality with the Islamic culture of Somalis and that's a lost cause. The gayness is biological and the Islamic god (who presumably created gays) wants them thrown off buildings. Jump ship you fucking moron! Get on Somalispot.com, there are plenty of gays here. @Jeesto @Steamdevolopment @Someone

Don't confuse my support for gay rights with actually being gay/lesbian. :farole:

I am talking about the self-hating gays who think they'll eventually be "normal". The ones that haven't come to terms with their gayness. I'm not saying anything anti-gay

You know very little about the struggles of gays and you should refrain from making ludicrous hypothesis based on "light" skin.

But yeah blue fuad is clearly gay but the denial and need for self-preservation is strong.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You know very little about the struggles of gays and you should refrain from making ludicrous hypothesis based on "light" skin.

But yeah blue fuad is clearly gay but the denial and need for self-preservation is strong.
I was responding to the other user. No that's a perfectly fine hypothesis as it relates to Somalis. Somalis (and humans in general) act this way all the time. People who feel inadequate develop inferiority complexes and that affects how they view things. In this case dark skinned, fat gay Somalis and light skinned pretty gay Somalis see the world differently. Because of the way they're conditioned, both of them see homosexuality as wrong, and they approach it in different ways.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is feeling threatened after so many Somalis addressed him this week and where sheikhs all over spoke him. we also don't know if the rebels in Somalia contacted him. In lagu jana tago bu ka baqay.

He knows what happened to Sumaya

Homosexuality is a mental illness, stop trying to make it seem normal, the gay community has the most suicide rate than any other communities btw, that's a proof it's a mental illness

Homosexuality is a mental illness, stop trying to make it seem normal, the gay community has the most suicide rate than any other communities btw, that's a proof it's a mental illness

No, that is a proof that many young people feel toutured because they are judged for that, which they cannot control and see no escape.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Nah he's gay af. Just scared of the backlash.

Somali lesbians are everywhere and some clearly show yet no one gives a shit about them but gays are called for lynching.

Sad double standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending