Bluemakeup found his Arab boyfriend

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Arab dating Somali tranny hahaha Arabs are so gay

2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF

Based

VIP
If Somalis stopped searching for outcasts and the lowest of low to put in the spotlight, none of this shit would happen. Akafi Ali, Bluemakeup, Maroodi would all be irrelevant if it wasn't for Jobless broke Somalis bickering on the internet constantly plastering these people everywhere. No other ethnicity does this it's only us 😂 normally other people just ignore their rotten apples but us? The Somali brain works in mysterious ways

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If Somalis stopped searching for outcasts and the lowest of low to put in the spotlight, none of this shit would happen. Akafi Ali, Bluemakeup, Maroodi would all be irrelevant if it wasn't for Jobless broke Somalis bickering on the internet constantly plastering these people everywhere. No other ethnicity does this it's only us 😂 normally other people just ignore their rotten apples but us? The Somali brain works in mysterious ways
I have never seen a group of people who spotlight every case study gone wrong that happens to share an ethnicity. Other groups do not give the oddities among them any airtime. They do not plaster them around or call attention to them.

Let's study why

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let's study why

i think it is an overwhelming sense of village mentality. Qabil holds that mentality. We are like Pakistani, we want honor killing, or at least bring to the attention of the unfortunate qabil that claim the "rotten" ones

i think it is an overwhelming sense of village mentality. Qabil holds that mentality. We are like Pakistani, we want honor killing, or at least bring to the attention of the unfortunate qabil that claim the "rotten" ones
Oh ok like that qabil waa qurun cml or has the most qurun

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Arab dating Somali tranny hahaha Arabs are so gay

2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF

my hunch tells me the person who was speaking the broken arab got sexually aroused when he saw Blue make up caress the beard. He wants it done to him with his south african zulu afaar haabo beard! Somalis and Arab will hump anything with legs

1639598465954.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have never seen a group of people who spotlight every case study gone wrong that happens to share an ethnicity. Other groups do not give the oddities among them any airtime. They do not plaster them around or call attention to them.
Our most degenerate are the most famous xumaanta aad bay u faafta laakin wanaag views lagama helo. Are we a degenerate loving ppl?

Facts

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Couldn’t agree more.

If these people have nothing nice to say, then shut up.

Why do you wanna give attention to something you hate?

Trending