Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Pro Blue Lives Matter:
IMG_2431.JPG
Anti Blue Lives Matter:
IMG_2432.JPG
All pro Blue Lives Matter activists are anti blue lives matter now, I wonder why?

Whites look out for each other. We should do the same. I remember the judge presiding over the case of Dylan roof, the white supremacist who killed 9 blacks in a church asking the families to forgive him. If you want to be something, look out for your own and be racist. Simple. None of that I am a good/honest person bullshit will get you anywhere.

They are trying to set this man up.
"Officer Noor shot his gun from the passenger seat of a squad car, past his partner in the driver’s seat, through the window and killed Ms Damond who was standing outside the vehicle."

Waxa ma action filim baa? :ayaanswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I condone violence. Leave the innocent spared. Sadly, the Somali patriot in me wants to say #BlueandWhiteLivesMatter. I smell a cover up! The poor lady was probably a blood sacrifice to George Soros and the Somali cop was a pawn. The conspiracy theorist in me just had to come out!

to be honest. He killed an innocent lady and he should face the punishment.

Same goes to other cops who shot innocent people.

But this guy you posted is a racist bastard

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I looked into it and the lady apparently walked up to the squad car. It was the dead of night and she called saying there were people fighting

He was scared for his life and he didn't do it out of cold blood.

I looked into it and the lady apparently walked up to the squad car. It was the dead of night and she called saying there were people fighting

Maskeenka didn't read his ayatul-kursi that night it seems. Got the jumps.
Sorry, didn't know you were a gaalo. My apologies. :>

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

They were in a valley, and she was running towards the patrol car without the cops attention

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
They were in a valley, and she was running towards the patrol car without the cops attention
Nobody should run towards the cops. She was murdered because she thought her white privilege wouldn't kill her in an instance that would kill blacks 10 times out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts