Not open for further replies.
The owners are abgaal the hustlers

@XamarCade support them waryaa
20171130_233452.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If I ever travel to the U.K., I will stop by that restaurant, I love bariis and kaati kaati :)

Keo

VIP
I remember there were like 2 Somali restaurants close to each other but one of them closed down. One was a older one and the other was newer.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Best somali restuarant I been to was in tottenham. It was your typical somali maqayada nothing to fancy. but the hilib and baris and the way it was done, damn.

Problem witih savanaah is they play loud music, you have 50yr old hooyoyin and odeyall and they are blasting rap music because the youngsters want it. Istuupidnimo
Brothers in Tottenham is mouthwatering :ahh:£7 for bariis and xaneed :ahh: nafaqo after footy :ahh:
They also have terrible service. They have forgotten my order and made me wait and go hungry for an hour. The ajnabi Arab guy was a terrible waiter and the other workers probably follow his lead.
It's a Somali restaurant forget about customer service and decor :manny:
There is a Somali restaurant in Seven Sisters which is good. I forgot the name of it though.
South Tottenham mise Finsbury Park?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There was this restaurant at Acton that I went to so many mornings of my stay in the UK. Nigga use to give me canjeero, Suqaar with Shax for 5pnds. That was impressively cheap. That means it was $8 American. Here that type of breakfast is $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending