Blowing wind in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
For a while now I have had this sensation of wind blowing in my face, it doesn't happen all the time but few times once a week, it shows up and goes away after few minutes. The sensation feels cool air blowing , this happens in a area with not much wind at all, I.e inside a room with windows closed, I also make sure to turn AC off even so the sensation remains. Anyways, anyone else experience wind blowing in their face? Are spirits trying to communicate with me?:ahh::dwill::ehh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Jinns are pranking you by taking turns to let out their deadliest farts in your face.
It's just a prank bro

For a while now I have had this sensation of wind blowing in my face, it doesn't happen all the time but few times once a week, it shows up and goes away after few minutes. The sensation feels cool air blowing , this happens in a area with not much wind at all, I.e inside a room with windows closed, I also make sure to turn AC off even so the sensation remains. Anyways, anyone else experience wind blowing in their face? Are spirits trying to communicate with me?:ahh::dwill::ehh:
You should try your luck ask to become a millionaire

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Take it to a sheikh. They know everything...

What I experience is not a dream but a calming breeze of sensation, I can only describe it like wind blowing on my face, oddly I feel relaxed afterwards, usually shiekhs translate dreams. Anyways this experience has made re consider my previous beliefs, I'm now convinced there is higher power.

What I experience is not a dream but a calming breeze of sensation, I can only describe it like wind blowing on my face, oddly I feel relaxed afterwards, usually shiekhs translate dreams. Anyways this experience has made re consider my previous beliefs, I'm now convinced there is higher power.
The jinn who farted in your face regrets that decision dearly.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The jinn who farted in your face regrets that decision dearly.

It's friendly spirit that shows up in my presence not jinn, I can say this because I have asked for signs, you don't have to believe me! But jinns only whisper and put bad stuff in your head that you afterwards regret. The warm breeze I experience is far from fart, what fart makes someone chill out? :farmajoyaab:

Sheet I was expecting some intelligent explanation, not fart. Are you gaal bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending