Blood thirsty Zombies at the gates of Balanbale

Yusuf M

PuntExit
As reer @TekNiKo wishes death and destruction upon reer Bosaso due to xasidnimo, reer @Bariire's zombie race raises from the grave in masses in search for fresh meat to consume as one of two remaining MX deegans in Galgaduud is under siege.

Watch this interesting video as Guriceel man demanding co ownership of one of two last remaining MX towns in Galgaduud. He is happy that the MX mayor of Balanbale said two brotherly clans from Balanbale recently fought in Balanbale. Instead of saying reer Guriceel clan militia are trying to expand into Balanbale.

He also falsely claimed that Balanbale used to be 2/3 majority HG town before SSDF expelled his folks.
They gotta including the Boogey MJ man in all of their Galmuran problems.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

And finally, the Guriceel man warns reer @TekNiKo that bloodshed and conflicts will not end in Balanbale until they agree to share Balanbale with HG.

Mr. @TekNiKo even though you hate us, and wishes harm on us. We reer Puntland, will keep our thoughts and prayers to you and reer Balanbale.

Last edited:
69148371-3494-45CA-824D-01120DBFA7C1.jpeg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
As reer @TekNiKo wishes death and destruction upon reer Bosaso due to xasidnimo, reer @Bariire's zombie race raises from the grave in masses in search for fresh meat to consume as one of two remaining MX deegans in Galgaduud is under siege.

Watch this interesting video as Guriceel man demanding co ownership of one of two last remaining MX towns in Galgaduud. He is happy that the MX mayor of Balanbale said two brotherly clans from Balanbale recently fought in Balanbale. Instead of saying reer Guriceel clan militia are trying to expand into Balanbale.

He also falsely claimed that Balanbale used to be 2/3 majority HG town before SSDF expelled his folks.
They gotta including the Boogey MJ man in all of their Galmuran problems.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

And finally, the Guriceel man warns reer @TekNiKo that bloodshed and conflicts will not end in Balanbale until they agree to share Balanbale with HG.

Mr. @TekNiKo even though you hate us, and wishes harm on us. We reer Puntland, will keep our thoughts and prayers to you and reer Balanbale.

Not just from xasiidnimo, also they lie about my family been moved outside bossaso. They deserve what is coming to them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @Calaf come into this topic and listen carefully to this ayaanle cayr man who is outside the gates of balanbale. He has said it will be the Balanbal Apocolypse and the rise of the red-eyed zombies kkkkkkkkk.I don't think he will accept 'walalaha galgaduud' anymore.

Reer Gedo Ka waran ceebtasi iyo tabar darada haysata marehan abuudwaq, they cry walalaha galgaduud halka omar mahmoud never cry walalaha mudug, hadi aad dhimanaysid sharaf ba loo dhiinta.

@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @Calaf come into this topic and listen carefully to this ayaanle cayr man who is outside the gates of balanbale. He has said it will be the Balanbal Apocolypse and the rise of the red-eyed zombies kkkkkkkkk.I don't think he will accept 'walalaha galgaduud' anymore.

Reer Gedo Ka waran ceebtasi iyo tabar darada haysata marehan abuudwaq, they cry walalaha galgaduud halka omar mahmoud never cry walalaha mudug, hadi aad dhimanaysid sharaf ba loo dhiinta.
:pachah1:
Omar mahmouds 100+ elders were crying and begging Galmudug for 10 days to attend their Peace conference in Balibusle North Mudug which Galmudug ignored and never attended kkkk.

Waryaa Osman beenta badan naga dhaaf niyaahow, isku xishood with your constant lies.

I will continue to refute your lies with facts.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These people are obsessed with Abudwaaq what does Abudwaaq have to do with Balanbal they are two different districts? We are doing fine and these nomadic wars have been going on for centuries. Stop tagging me weirdo

TekNiKo

VIP
:pachah1:
Omar mahmouds 100+ elders were crying and begging Galmudug for 10 days to attend their Peace conference in Balibusle North Mudug which Galmudug ignored and never attended kkkk.

Waryaa Osman beenta badan naga dhaaf niyaahow, isku xishood with your constant lies.

I will continue to refute your lies with facts.
Ignore them brother, they feel vulnerable and weak they probably had some sort of group chat as this is the 7th topic trying to isku HG and MX LOL. Its very pathetic and has failed I am sure President Qoor Qoor is on top of it.

Ignore them brother, they feel vulnerable and weak they probably had some sort of group chat as this is the 7th topic trying to isku HG and MX LOL. Its very pathetic and has failed I am sure President Qoor Qoor is on top of it.
I know bro, I was just tired of his constant lies and isku dir, he kept mentioning walaalaha galgaduud while I showed him how his 100+ MJ elders were crying and begging for walaalaha Mudug from Galmudug for 10 consecutive days kkkkk.

TekNiKo

VIP
I know bro, I was just tired of his constant lies and isku dir, he kept mentioning walaalaha galgaduud while I showed him how his 100+ MJ elders were crying and begging for walaalaha Mudug from Galmudug for 10 consecutive days kkkkk.
kkkkk Galmudug is expanding deep into North Mudug as we can see Bitaale and Bandarqaali are part of Jariiban district they are mad :rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
kkkkk Galmudug is expanding deep into North Mudug as we can see Bitaale and Bandarqaali are part of Jariiban district they are mad :rejoice:

Nice try to ignore my topic. Bitaale is below south galkacyo line. @Bariire your whole clan-existence is to talk about one village in sool and trying to claim bravado in sarjimaale. HG never fought anyone, they sneak into empty lands and squatt, that's 'eelay' style nigga, xoog sheego? come and attack someone u cant.

Galmudug_map.jpg

Last edited:

:dead:
This is Galmudug Mudug governor in North Mudug Balibusle enjoying his time with the orphans and widow of Nus Qiyaam

Galmudug saying in the open that our border is all the way in Nugaal Burtinle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa Osman how do you feel that Galmudug is in North Mudug Jariibaan managing your security there lol.

Bitaale is in North Mudug, I believe u. War dhinowda ayaadan mamulin so this line is fake also, the line shud be to 'afbarwaqo' cuz we control towfiq.

Galmudug_map.jpg

Bitaale is in North Mudug, I believe u. War dhinowda ayaadan mamulin so this line is fake also, the line shud be to 'afbarwaqo' cuz we control towfiq.

Galmudug_map.jpg
Did I say bitaale (which is Galmudug Deegaan btw) xoolayahow, I'm talking about Balibusle and Jariibaan as a whole, reread my posts again you illiterate bafoon

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo said bitaale and u agreed with him @Bariire . U agree now PL is deep in bitaale. Dhinowda is gone waryaa, 'towfiq' waan fadhiya, af-barwaaqo guryahisaa waaan ujeeda that's how much u land lost in south-east mudug. All u can claim is 'sarjimaale' well for dhinowda-towfiq and being outside afbarwaaqo thanks for the trade off.

TekNiKo

VIP
:dead:
This is Galmudug Mudug governor in North Mudug Balibusle enjoying his time with the orphans and widow of Nus Qiyaam

Galmudug saying in the open that our border is all the way in Nugaal Burtinle.

No wonder they are praying for GM destruction, we are expanding and totally dominating the naago clan. I cant wait until they call for another β€œpeace conference” kkkkk Even in Galkacyo Galmudug has expanded deep into Garsoor β€œNorth Galkacyo”

:chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo u bragged about bitaale not knowing it's deep in south galkacyo, nacas. I know my border stretches deep into bitaale, thanks for saying it's shared. Kuna dar illa afbarwaaqo banankeeda baan fadhiya in towiiq and ceel dhanaane, waxasi dhan ana leh. PL security forces are deep in south-east mudug. Tan kale @Bariire anigu shabab ima haysto nor do i beg the sfg for help and amisom, 'where is your ragganimo' waryaa, shabab when they entered puntland in 2016, i broke then in 2 days, where-as they conquer u. So use some logic if shabab can destroy u and u need sfg help n amisom, then how can u destroy me, anigu shabab way iga baqda nor do i get help from sfg or amisom.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo 300 oo ahlul sunnah waxay uu soo kaxaysteen gorgor,danab, galmudug, talk about tabar daro, ma 300 oo wiil ayaadan iska celin karin oo meel banan fadhiya? at least with shabab in pl they know they have to run n hide in mountains, meel banan xitaa ma fadhisan karan, they run to sl and lay road mines and run back. Ku dhufo kana dhaqaaq bay igu hayan, not controlling me at all. Meel saldhig shabab ah ma jiro, they even hide their weapons under rocks loooooool

Trending

Latest posts