Blood bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Is there even a blood bank in Somalia? I would've donated if I was in Mogadishu walaaahi.
@TekNiKo Orod dhiig soo shub duliyow

They should charge every student one blood bag before they take a school term exam.

Right now in all regions you have to bring relative/friends/volunteer to hôpital if you need blood if u are in need of blood transferring.

Worst scénario is you dont have same blood or take the donor's type.

Hemaal

VIP
They should charge every student one blood bag before they take a school term exam.

Right now in all regions you have to bring relative/friends/volunteer to hôpital if you need blood if u are in need of blood transferring.

Worst scénario is you dont have same blood or take the donor's type.

Madness. I'm not talking about Mogadishu, every city should have a blood bank and it should be mandatory to donate blood for those who meet the criteria. In case of emergency, there should be more than enough at all times.

Even in hargeisa, there isn't a proper blood bank.

Madness. I'm not talking about Mogadishu, every city should have a blood bank and it should be mandatory to donate blood for those who meet the criteria. In case of emergency, there should be more than enough at all times.

Even in hargeisa, there isn't a proper blood bank.

Its really important because there are injuries which causes heavy blood lose.

Like you said we need to make blood donation a mandatory duty. We need to raise a blood donation campaign

The after effects isnt painful but you get to save patients .

Zailah

Exam season guys !
@Zailah Naa maxaad ku qoslaysa? Ma dhul ayaa laga qaatay?

You pull me up on everything I do, don’t you. :farmajoyaab:
It’s just his immaturity, it’s too much. He’s too anti progress :siilaanyolaugh:

But for real though, blood is hard to find in Somalia. We need it transfused in patients not on the floors.

Hemaal

VIP
Its really important because there are injuries which causes heavy blood lose.

Like you said we need to make blood donation a mandatory duty. We need to raise a blood donation campaign

The after effects isnt painful but you get to save patients .

People should also be taught the health benefits of donating blood via TV stations.

Gambar

VIP
Probably rejected by a Somali girl.

LOL rather to man up and work harder he went to a low level and started to make false insults
I just think he’s immature.
People should also be taught the health benefits of donating blood via TV stations.
Funny story, my Ayeyo needed blood and I gave some of my blood. When she woke up we told her and she started to throw a hissy fit. z3zrULC

Nah that wont work. I was called Qaldaan konfureed by a lady couplé of days ago.

You spent time in the south? How long?

Hemaal

VIP
You need a year long dhaqan celis in the south to learn how to talk to people and purge the reer waqooyi out of you. Edeb ma lihid! :bell:

Reer xamar women love the way I speak Somali so I'll pass :lolbron: After few lines they say "Musqushan tagaya" and there can only be one interpretation for that, my accent gets their panties wet :ahh:

Gambar

VIP
Reer xamar women love the way I speak Somali so I'll pass :lolbron: After few lines they say "Musqushan tagaya" and there can only be one interpretation for that, my accent gets their panties wet :ahh:
It loses its novelty after a while. Horta ma sanaagian baad tahay adigu?

Status
Not open for further replies.