BLM XALIMOS.

How come BLM xalimos are willing to throw themselves in fire in order to protect their fellow Madows. but They don’t keep the same energy for their people?? they will be the first ones in line to come to madows rescue but somalis don’t even get half of that effort. At the same time, madows don’t even f*ck with them the guys only wanna smash them and they are also islamaphobic.
They constantly throw Somali men under the bus in order to fit in with madows, Now your seening more attacks on somali women and you think the men will come to your rescue or treat you the same way you treat us?
Only your own people will help you in times of need, Somalis need to stick together when it comes to ajnabis, we’re muslim first, somali second, and africans last.
6C837AF1-F3C8-4DA9-8614-48BEE528C919.jpeg

it’s funny because most AAs don’t even like each other so I don’t know why any Somali would think they would actually care about us lol, 68 IQnimo at it’s finest :kanyehmm:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
How come BLM xalimos are willing to throw themselves in fire in order to protect their fellow Madows. but They don’t keep the same energy for their people?? they will be the first ones in line to come to madows rescue but somalis don’t even get half of that effort. At the same time, madows don’t even f*ck with them the guys only wanna smash them and they are also islamaphobic.
They constantly throw Somali men under the bus in order to fit in with madows, Now your seening more attacks on somali women and you think the men will come to your rescue or treat you the same way you treat us?
Only your own people will help you in times of need, Somalis need to stick together when it comes to ajnabis, we’re muslim first, somali second, and africans last.View attachment 181326
They want to be fake activist so bad. I say let them be jumped by more madows. And somali guys should watch from the outside like this
giphy.gif

These SA Bantus are a special breed amongst blacks, and they dont give a f about black unity, they openly display their xenophobia on twitter. I doubt that will stop the radical feminist xalimos from supporting blm.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
These SA Bantus are a special breed amongst blacks, and they dont give a f about black unity, they openly display their xenophobia on twitter. I doubt that will stop the radical feminist xalimos from supporting blm.
south africa is the most successful african country. Why should they let somalis nigerians or other africans live of their succes?

south africa is the most successful african country. Why should they let somalis nigerians or other africans live of their succes?
There's nothing wrong with the sentiment of not wanting migrants and there are civilized ways of dealing with it but obviously people have a problem with people taking the law into their own hands by killing innocents of whom many are legally in the country.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Tbh I don't care about somali women unless they are my family. If I saw a xalimo getting beat on the street I'm walking by like nothing happened. Idagf tbh. Most faraxs shouldn't unless she's you family. You get supported by those you support I guess.
giphy.gif

Tbh I don't care about somali women unless they are my family. If I saw a xalimo getting beat on the street I'm walking by like nothing happened. Idagf tbh. Most faraxs shouldn't unless she's you family. You get supported by those you support I guess.
giphy.gif
just say you lack civil courage

Trending

Latest posts