BLM Halimo from UK gets kicked out of Taxi for being rude

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
0:37 Kulahaa you are from a third world middle eastern country while forgetting that she is from Somalia , a fourth world country,:drakekidding: where people not only gets treated like shit but killed like flies as well.

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
unless blm extends to our hooyos and aunties now, i dont get the labelling of blm halimo. she probably thinks the same way most olders do. an fob with sunglasses and nice clothes is still a fob, does her accent sound anyway british? doubt she was even there more than 3 years. but then again, she could have a nordic accent cause scandi somalis speaking english sound qaxooti to me, and i know london especially has had a hoard of somalis from scandinavia recently who are tired of their miserable countries.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
unless blm extends to our hooyos and aunties now, i dont get the labelling of blm halimo. she probably thinks the same way most olders do. an fob with sunglasses and nice clothes is still a fob, does her accent sound anyway british? doubt she was even there more than 3 years. but then again, she could have a nordic accent cause scandi somalis speaking english sound qaxooti to me, and i know london especially has had a hoard of somalis from scandinavia recently who are tired of their miserable countries.

Any Somali who claims to be black and doesn't consider himself related to Arabs is a BLM hood rat in my eyes.:ufdup:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I report to Trading Standards kulaha and I will sue you, I got enough money :mjlol:

Talking as if it is her country for her to be speaking like that. But go on sis, go get that "bag" :lolbron:

x z

Any Somali who claims to be black and doesn't consider himself related to Arabs is a BLM hood rat in my eyes.:ufdup:

did she say she was black in the video? couldnt hack the second hand embarassment to finish it.

arab kulaha?? waa wareey, meydkayga dhulka ka qaad maalinta aad maqashid anigoo sheeganaya baleeyo dhego cas leh

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
did she say she was black in the video? couldnt hack the second hand embarassment to finish it.

arab kulaha?? waa wareey, meydkayga dhulka ka qaad maalinta aad maqashid anigoo sheeganaya baleeyo dhego cas leh

What do you consider your self? Black, Cushite or an Arab?
:mybusiness:

Allah tan Somalia ma la geeyo! Let's see her complain when she has to sit in a hot ass taxi with no AC while the driver stops to pick up his dhuhr jaad.

She is a blm xalimo cause she sees everything as racism and don’t mind using race to put people in trouble. It’s typical of where blm victimhood gets you. Paranoid and think everything is racist

x z

What do you consider your self? Black, Cushite or an Arab?
:mybusiness:

i barely know the middle word until i encountered somali race scientists online, so if i had to choose out of your three i would say cushite, although somali is more fitting

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why is she in the wrong? He needs to take her where she needs to go.

Arab men have no respect for women. I’m siding with habo!

I don't know where you live at but most of Taxi drivers are independent and have a sign that says they can refuse service to anyone they want to.:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
0:37 Kulahaa you are from a third world middle eastern country while forgetting that she is from Somalia , a fourth world country,:drakekidding: where people not only gets treated like shit but killed like flies as well.

She is the black somali version of American Karen. Kulaaha he is about to assault me. And she says with Imaan accent! Waar yaaree.....doqoontann what is her qabil i wonder? Judging by those glasses she must be @Arma MJ people
1595957956903.png