Bleaching Skin Causes Abnormalities in Babies

Those bleachers back home need to be told this, since they don't listen to other warnings about thinning skin, looking like a corpse etc.

Skin bleaching causes abnormalities in a newborn baby (if used during pregnancy)

Even when you're not pregnant, these toxins seep into your skin and I'm sure this is somehow passed onto the baby.

Ghanaian women are even taking bleaching pills and causing the following:

These pills can cause birth defects and damage to limbs and internal organs.

Spread the news & save a baby.

My cousin was dark skin but she was very beautiful. She started bleaching her skin a few years ago and she also delivered a baby recently. I was wondering if she continued bleaching whilst pregnant.

My cousin was dark skin but she was very beautiful. She started bleaching her skin a few years ago and she also delivered a baby recently. I was wondering if she continued bleaching whilst pregnant.

It's dark-skinned Somali women that are acknowledged worldwide for their beauty, I've only seen 1/2 light-skinned Somali models. Not that we need foreign acknowledgement but the truth is the truth. Somali beauty is based on symmetrical beauty, not skin-tone. This is a new disease that has infected Somalis and it's spreading.

Somalis killing their babies to look like Arabs, mentally fcked generation

We even have people in Somalia, paying Syrian dentists to stain their teeth brown. They are PAYING to destroy their teeth. These so-called "beauty standards" are shocking.

BEFORE

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 21.50.45.png

AFTER

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 21.49.56.png

angry-scream.gif

It's dark-skinned Somali women that are acknowledged worldwide for their beauty, I've only seen 1/2 light-skinned Somali models. Not that we need foreign acknowledgement but the truth is the truth. Somali beauty is based on symmetrical beauty, not skin-tone. This is a new disease that has infected Somalis and it's spreading.
That was exactly what I was thinking the other day. Dark skin Somali beauty was always celebrated and acknowledged, take a look at Iman for instance and ex-model Halima, both dark skin beauties. I’m starting to think the reason why Somalis want to lighten their skin is so that they can have that ethnically ambiguous look where people assume you have Arab mixed in you.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Lighskins are beautyful too, many natural lighskins.

Trending