Blaire white transwoman lady vs laci green a feminist menstruator

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
No.1321034 Cognitivedissonance said something gay

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I'm gonna start keeping a book of all the queer shit you say, waryaa :kodaksmiley:This is a Muslim site. We don't need to know about how much you love the People of Lut.
Always keep receipts

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No.1321034 Cognitivedissonance said something gay

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I'm gonna start keeping a book of all the queer shit you say, waryaa :kodaksmiley:This is a Muslim site. We don't need to know about how much you love the People of Lut.
The man is referring to me as a female trying to emasculate me what did you expect? I am not a Christian bun turning the other cheek, I am more like Shakespeare, give me liberty or give me death :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine awoowe Kenaadid finding out you fighting for the rights of men who became women.

You're qasaaro @Cognitivedissonance
There will be a transwoman using a toilet near you soon brace yourself kkk

Transwomen have more rights than a woman, do you know recently a feminist user from twitter got banned for referring to a transwoman as he.

“Men aren’t women.” “How are transwomen not men? What is the difference between a man and a transwoman?” These were the tweets by Meghan Murphy, a Canadian feminist and journalist, in November of last year that prompted Twitter to lock her out of her account. These statements, Murphy found out, violated Twitter’s “hateful conduct policy.” Since when?

Since October 2018 when, without the 30 days’ notice the company had promised to give, nor indeed any public notice at all, Twitter made sweeping and retroactive policy changes that included a ban on two activist invented offences: “deadnaming” (referring to a transgender person’s birth name) and “misgendering” (referring a transgender person’s birth sex).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....s-for-transgender-heresies-meghan-murphy/amp/

:ahh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Transwomen have more rights than a woman, do you know recently a feminist user from twitter got banned for referring to a transwoman as he.

“Men aren’t women.” “How are transwomen not men? What is the difference between a man and a transwoman?” These were the tweets by Meghan Murphy, a Canadian feminist and journalist, in November of last year that prompted Twitter to lock her out of her account. These statements, Murphy found out, violated Twitter’s “hateful conduct policy.” Since when?

Since October 2018 when, without the 30 days’ notice the company had promised to give, nor indeed any public notice at all, Twitter made sweeping and retroactive policy changes that included a ban on two activist invented offences: “deadnaming” (referring to a transgender person’s birth name) and “misgendering” (referring a transgender person’s birth sex).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....s-for-transgender-heresies-meghan-murphy/amp/

Qasaaro foqol qasaaro. Your hatred for women is absurd.

@Cognitivedissonance

An observant Catholic journalist called a transgender woman 'a he' and she is questioned by the cops. It is illegal and a 'hate-crime' to call transgender women 'a he' in Britain.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icers-came-knocking-door-devout-Catholic.html

Ugaaso

Deni
I see you're very committed to your role of transwomen activist, my advice to you is; never bring this trash talk back home.
:nahgirl:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

You should snitch to the cops those from Britain on Somalispot who are calling your transgender woman a "he'?
Once a person on this forum posted my picture without my consent and as much as i hated her actions i forgave her when asked by the mod if i wanted to taje it further.

I moght chat shit and come actoss as aggressive online but in real life i have a big heart full of naxariis and compassion like hooyo macaan:wow:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I see you're very committed to your role of transwomen activist, my advice to you is; never bring this trash talk back home.
:nahgirl:
Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan ha i nicin intaa ii baraan aar baayo to judge a character of a man you mist jidge him from how he comes back from hardship and i as a man in a gynocentric society am willing to bring down feminism like malcolm x by any means necessary look at the western socities today fathers no longer have a role in the family the have no rights to their kids due to bias family courts.

Boys have a penis girls have a vagina

There is like 10 videos of this classic clip. Youtube has disabled all comments because trannies and tranny lovers found this boys view hateful and ignorant. I support him 100%

@Cognitivedissonance listen to this kid. He broke it to you in the simplest way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending