Blacks stealing Air Jordan's amidst Hurricane Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They did the same thing during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. The National Guard had to be deployed, not to rescue them but to stop them from looting stores.

The sad part is they didn't take anything essential for their survival, such as water and food but stole shoes and electronics.

Madow jigaago ha joogo ama jowhar, isku jeesto lee waaye.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Now just sit and wait for the 'feedback' :hemad:
Knowing Twitter's "Offensive Content" feature, someone's going to have to actively search for your reply

DBVVDILUIAADLEZ.jpg

Twitter's gotten too sensitive these days

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Again....blacks loot......pathetic

somalis demand free food and shelter in foreign countries............more pathetic

you lose

Lol, seriously? The catalog of US blacks acting like hooligans on video is endless. You won't win this game, so don't play it. Word of advice. :kanyeshrug:

Pants up don't loot

God bless law enforcement

I understand both of those statements and i can't argue with either...although i would put a "some" qualifier in there. However, you really need help if you get sprung from trolling the daughter of the iconic civil rights leader?

waraabe

Your superior
I understand both of those statements and i can't argue with either...although i would put a "some" qualifier in there. However, you really need help if you get sprung from trolling the daughter of the iconic civil rights leader?

1)she needs to work, not leech off her father's name.
2) there was no trolling, just pointing out the madness of blaming looting on slavery and jim crow laws

Apparently 7million ppl don't have electric and it's over 90degrees with 100% humidity and no air movement :damn: cadaans would rather go thru a category 5 hurricane again just to cool themselves now, they're crying :dead1:

@iyandi the cariibeeeans is finished bradda, wagwan

The Caribbean gov should start investing in hurricane preparations so they don't let this sort of hurricane ravage the place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts