Blacks stealing Air Jordan's amidst Hurricane Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
aaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahha! YOU RANG!!!??????

any way blacks loots and Somalis hijack.....the righteous indignation is astounding.

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

I'm dead serious, what do you think you'll accomplish by posting here? And don't give me that "different perspectives" shit.
:lolbron:

aaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahha! YOU RANG!!!??????

any way blacks loot and Somalis hijack.....the righteous indignation is astounding.

Your English sucks despite that being your first language.

You guys are the laughing stock of the world

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

I'm dead serious, what do you think you'll accomplish by posting here? And don't give me that "different perspectives" shit.
:lolbron:

Instant gratification..nothing else! And if a few somalis go batsh*t crazy then that's the cream on top.

That said looting is pathetic ...and anyone that does that is pathetic no matter who they are. Look there's a somali looting what looks like cardboard....phuck cardboard!?? then again he can probably build an entire abode with that.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Cadaan would probably raid the store for supplies like canned food and whatnot, while madow want to die in the freshest kicks :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Again....blacks loot......pathetic

somalis demand free food and shelter in foreign countries............more pathetic

you lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending