Blacks chatting shit about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
why are they attacking us? Ive seen this many many times in real life and the net. Can someone give me a true answer?

:kodaksmiley: like c’mon blud.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
is he lying? that's exactly how you pathetic somalis sound. always talking about your thin noses and soft hair, nigga you still black!

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
is he lying? that's exactly how you pathetic somalis sound. always talking about your thin noses and soft hair, nigga you still black!
We arent black black. We arent negroid, its a fact

But we're not trying to be arab like these Madows are always claiming. Somalis don't identify with either arabs or Madows. Is that so wrong of us to do? Why should it bother madows when we want nothing to do with them?
:gucciwhat:

These debates are getting tiring. That said, I still feel the need to make a few corrections.

It is actually a silly example. In Western culture, you are still considered black aka African if you have a one drop of Melanin. Europeans generally equates to being white. A black person can gain European citizenship but he can never be ethnically European.

Arab, on the other hand, is not a race or skin tone, rather it is an amalgamation of various people who are related via genealogical myths, language, culture and so forth.

Indigenous black Arabs do exist all over the Arabian peninsula and can be found till this day in the remote regions of Yemen. (Note: I am denying dark skin Arabs face don’t face discrimination). Things become problematic when folks try to apply Eurocentric understandings and constructs to other parts of the world.

When you come to the African peninsula, you have mixed-raced groups
like the Northern Sudanese and the Mauritanians who are Arab via marriage , meaning the patrilineal lineage. You can add the Barawani groups to that mix.

some Somalis do claim Arab descent.....I personally don’t believe their myths. My issue is that it is made into such a big deal by these Afrocentric fanatics, the same people who literally worship Habesha who claim descent from King Solomon and Jews.They also claim the civilisation of Egypt when their ancestors came from Western and Southern Africa. These are the same people who claim civilisations as far away as Elam and Sumeria.

I don’t think you can compare a Somali claiming Arab descent to a black American claiming to be a European. Somali and Arab history goes back thousands of years and we have a history of them settling in our land, of trade,of military assistance, of religion, etc. You can’t compare that to the relationship between blacks and Europeans which was mainly based on exploitation and rape.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
youre either a monkey or youre a monkey worshipper either way you can take youre criminal thug and culture with you dont forget youre baby daddy would be so proud of you:ooh::ooh:

I forgot to add that Rastas claim they are descendants of Solomon and no one has a problem with this.

Edit: it was posted by a Somali. Lol.I think he’s a radical BLM gay.

2bnC6WE3_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t think you can compare a Somali claiming Arab descent to a black American claiming to be a European. Somali and Arab history goes back thousands of years and we have a history of them settling in our land, of trade,of military assistance, of religion, etc. You can’t compare that to the relationship between blacks and Europeans which was mainly based on exploitation and rape.

Well said sxb. Yes, the small minority of Somalis who claim descent from Arabs are delusional. But why do blacks get angry when we don’t identify as black? Are they jealous that we have a culture and a homeland? A history that isn’t based purely on savagery and slavery? I think it’s an insult to oneself to identify as a colour, you’re basically not acknowledging the history, culture and civilisations your ancestors built and fought to maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts