Blacks are Stealing Cushitic History

wufnycrz9hn21.jpg
Tough choicezs ahead for the Madows loool

Pretty sure Egypt had Nubian rulers at one point or another.

The earliest dynasties all originated from Upper Egypt/Lower Nubia. King Menes who united Lower and Upper Egypt was himself from Upper Egypt and was purported by some historians to have been originally Cushitic.
The 12th and 25th dynasties were Nubian.

Are you not the same man that steals ancient Egypt and Ethiopian history.

You have more in common with some black people that you care to admit.

Do you ever get tired defending adoons, Ms HalimaJamaican:gucciwhat:

I will defend any group you kids feel the need to drag due to your own insecurities.

A person proud of their ethnic background does not feel the need to constantly talk and put down other groups.

Why you lot so obsessed with blacks on here. The amount of threads i've seen in the space of two days.

I will defend any group you kids feel the need to drag due to your own insecurities.

A person proud of their ethnic background does not feel the need to constantly talk and put down other groups.

Why you lot so obsessed with blacks on here. The amount of threads i've seen in the space of two days.
Tell your adoon lovers to stop claiming our Identity then we will leave them alone
20190512_023234.jpg

Tell your adoon lovers to stop claiming our Identity then we will leave them alone View attachment 72212
That usage of Cushite doesn't only apply to Cushitic speakers but all people who descend from "Cush" including some Indians such as Tamlils. They call him Cusha and worship him in Hinduism as well as his son Ramah. Even Australian Aborigines are said to descend from odayga. Allah knows best.

That usage of Cushite doesn't only apply to Cushitic speakers but all people who descend from "Cush" including some Indians such as Tamlils. They call him Cusha and worship him in Hinduism as well as his son Ramah. Even Australian Aborigines are said to descend from odayga. Allah knows best.
Nope it doesn't cushitics are mainly Somalis everyone may have 1% to 5% cushitic but we dont regard them as on of us just bastard childs of cushites

Nope it doesn't cushitics are mainly Somalis everyone may have 1% to 5% cushitic but we dont regard them as on of us just bastard childs of cushites
I'm going to assume you aren't just trolling right now but no, it is an old term. Cush is apparently the father of hundreds millions/a billion people and many nations including us.