Blackmailing And Exploitation Of Women In Somalia

I’m sick and tired! Sick to the core! I’ve had enough of the way some of these men think they can treat their own women, especially the poor. This is a perfect of example of how poor and teen fob Somali girls are a vulnerable demographic. She was 15? Introduced to an older man by her dugsi macaalin?!

Also, before people say this ‘MuSt Be A liE’ we all know and seen the videos of Fahmo, a girl who is beat up and sexually assaulted TWICE on camera. Unfortunately for you sickos who love to defend perpetrators, those men you love to make excuses for are literally recording their antics. Why? Because we’ve reached a point in which abusers, rapists and the worst of men know they’ll get away with it because many so called ‘normal’ men have become dayuuths who will shame the women and make 101 excuses for the men and even pardon them for the sake of qabil. A society of many Dayuths who will cry and panic when it comes to their own daughters, instead of trying to deal with societal attitudes in the beginning. FYI, these monsters are even drugging, r-wording and recording their own wives! Sick dayuuths who are protected by other dayuuths. But no! These qashin dredges of humanity that protect the worst of men are too busy debating about how Allah has given them the right to r-word their wives!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You treat half of your population like shit and then wonder why your country is a shit-hole, I truly can not wait till the day somali women in all over the Somali regions protest for their rights to be treated like humans and not baby making machine's. From qabiil to politicians the women in back have no legitimate power over their own land.

Any ideas how we can help these women as diaspora Somalis? Are there any organizations helping them to fight these kinda injustice? It was truly distressing to watch, men in good position taking advantage of poor women.. Why dishonor them when you could honor and make good wives of them. So much evil on this world.

Last edited:
Any ideas how we can help these women as diaspora Somalis? Are there any organizations helping them to fight these kinda injustice? It was truly distressing to watch, men in good position taking advantage of poor women.. Why dishonor them when you could honor and make good wives of them. So much evil on this.
If you watch the video, a good % actually married these men and the men still
Proceeded to record, beat and just humiliate.

Not much will change, unless the government takes a hardline stance and literally imprisons, allows no bribes and room for corruption. That is the issue. In places like Kenya, bribing is rife.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It is the elderly advisory system creating this kinda injustice.. Somalis need to stop seeking advice from illiterate ignorant clan elders.
But he has dyed beard and a kofia, surely that's a sign of immense knowledge regarding every single aspect of life.

If you watch the video, a good % actually married these men and the men still
Proceeded to record, beat and just humiliate.

Not much will change, unless the government takes a hardline stance and literally imprisons, allows no bribes and room for corruption. That is the issue. In places like Kenya, bribing is rife.
Thats horrible,

But he has dyed beard and a kofia, surely that's a sign of immense knowledge regarding every single aspect of life.
This is very ignorant way of thinking someone is wise and knowledgeable.. If I had the power I would sack this elder advisory system... The system my have worked when solving conflicts among nomads fighting over water resources or grasing lands but it cannot work to solve complex issues or higher justice or state matters.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
And these are the stories that women feel comfortable enough sharing, I could only imagine the horrors we dont know about.

Trending