#BlackLivesMatter protest for Somali Abdi Mohamed shot by police in Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
America really needs to clean up their corrupt racist trigger happy police force. Sad that Abdi lost his life.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You're such a liar the article claims he is originally from Kenya. Why do you always try to make non Somalis Somali? I've seen you do that shit before

You're such a liar the article claims he is originally from Kenya. Why do you always try to make non Somalis Somali? I've seen you do that shit before

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A 17-year-old Somali refugee critically wounded in a high-profile police shooting in Utah fled to the U.S. from a refugee camp where food was scarce, scorpions scurried everywhere and a toilet was a hole in the ground

Please don't attack the messenger

The nigga looks like an ostrich.
ostrich-face_113665-1440x900.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Great :nvjpqts: IA khair ban u rajayn brother Abdi.

These pigs are trigger happy. They're pussies who'd shoot 100 year old ni99a for having a pencil in his hands. They aren't here to serve and protect no one. They're filthy gangsters with badge nacalada.:pacspit: These fukers are the ni99as that get bullied at school who in return become cops to ruin the people's lives.:pacspit:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
The name Abdi is exclusively somali....All other ethnicities add malik, qadir etc at the end of Abdi. The closest is west africans who use abdu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts