Black womens hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would rather wear some ugly ass, unnatural looking weaves than show their natural hair :susp:
I get that their hair is hard to manage, but why hide it? Their natural hair is much prettier imo. Afros are cute. Especially in a bun

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
These girls look prettier with their natural hair when they take care of it and style it nice. I don't know why they can't see that themselves
@Jerome in the house tell us why your women can't see that:cosbyhmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi if you've got on contouring and normal makeup, bodysuit and then wigs like that's full out deception at that point :ayaanswag: ahlie

What’s wrong with these
4chair.jpeg

upload_2018-9-1_23-38-38.jpeg

The AA community constantly fetishize "mixed/curly" hair. It's sad.

You see all these girls crying about why society doesn't appreciate kinky hair when they don't even appreciate their own hair.

The AA community constantly fetishize "mixed/curly" hair. It's sad.

You see all these girls crying about why society doesn't appreciate kinky hair when they don't even appreciate their own hair.
Right and no one seems to think that’s werid I’ve been watching some black hair videos they spend a whole lot of time and money to get straight hair.
:susp:

World

VIP
a lot? I have never seen in my life a somali girl with weaves, saxiib i know you are a madow loving ****** but keep it real.
How would you even know if a Somali girl is wearing a weave? You would just assume it’s her natural hair lol.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
How would you even know if a Somali girl is wearing a weave? You would just assume it’s her natural hair lol.
No, because i know the difference between a weave and natural hair. I know that you are lying as most somali girls wear hijab.

World

VIP
No, because i know the difference between a weave and natural hair. I know that you are lying as most somali girls wear hijab.
Lmao why the f*ck would someone wearing a hijab wear a weave?

Those YouTube Somali girls yas and hals wear weaves for example

Status
Not open for further replies.