Black women who worship white men!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand the level of cuckery it must be for the black males (if they had the mental capacity to realise it) to have their women run towards the descendants of the males who raped their ancestors at any time they wished. It started off as a fetish for the racist master and now it's a fetish for black females... a sort of sick stockholm syndrome. Can someone explain this to me? what goes on in the mind of the negro woman when she hates her own male counterpart and dates the slave master's son? bear in mind that they just recently joined in the kings movement when they realised that black males were starting to buy into the "We Wuz Kangs" movement that gave them the confidence to run back to their women out of fear of looking like hypocrites. Before that black women were the biggest haters of black men and so forth. The level of hate before the Kangz movement between black women and black men was so severe that black women couldn't find any partners and slowly accepted the only role they could get of being the slave master's fetish. I seriously cringe when i see black women with white males because i know it's just until marriage comes along and whitey ditches (just without the kids being involved) it's reminds me of those dumb xalimos that abandoned the pride and married the devil only to have him turn out to be a white nationalist racist and then the whole community severs ties with them and they are left with a half mutt child and no one to give a shit about them. Come to think about it i have never seen a interracial BlackF/WhiteM couple reach old age.

My advice is marrying out rarely ever works and if children are involved then they will most likely grow up without a father.

remember-the-slave-master-raped-all-his-female-slaves-nnes-20527359.png

https://madamenoire.com/1023403/serena-williams-alexis-ohanian-relationship/

black women are the most loyal women in the world, they always stick to their own no matter what
Kobe is you black??? in that case good luck when selecting a wife. You will be tasting you slave master and besides black men drove black women to act drastically since yall ignored them and dumped them for latinas.

:notsureif::ufdup:

black women are the most loyal women in the world, they always stick to their own no matter what

Let's be real, the reason is because most black women cannot marry/date out. They are considered to be the least attractive by all other races of men. This idea that they prefer black guys is true, but most would still swirl if they could.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Blud, when did you see me worship whites? Stop making stories. The truth is only told, it may hurt people
Somalis don’t consider themselves black and claim to have caucasian features although they look like typical Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending